Digital TV News: John Wastcoat
Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
Jul 9, 2020 – Zixi has announced the integration of Zixi into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform, allowing content contributors and distributors to scale their video transport to hundreds of outlets around the world.
News categories: Zixi, Harmonic, John Wastcoat, Shahar Bar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Irdeto watermarking integrated with Zixi Software-Defined Video Platform
Apr 22, 2020 – Zixi has announced that Irdeto has integrated the Zixi Software-Defined Video Platform (SDVP) into Irdeto TraceMark, a cloud-based managed service that embeds a forensic watermark into the live content to identify the content distribution channel for broadcast security.
News categories: Zixi, Irdeto, John Wastcoat, Steeve Huin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
Zixi partners with Red Bee Media for video delivery over IP
Apr 3, 2019 – Zixi has announced a partnership with Red Bee Media to enable distribution of video content over IP to Red Bee Media's customers worldwide. Every year, Red Bee Media delivers more than 4-million hours of programming in more than 60-languages for over 500 TV channels.
News categories: Zixi, Red Bee Media, John Wastcoat, Kristian Langbridge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Irdeto and Aspera enable real-time watermarking
Jan 6, 2016 – Irdeto has announced a partnership with Aspera. The partnership enables forensic watermarking capabilities which insert watermarks in real-time with no impact on delivery quality or speed.
News categories: Irdeto, Aspera, Twentieth Century Fox, Richard Frankland, John Wastcoat, Ian Harvey, CES2021, Content Protection, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform