Digital TV News: Jon Watts
CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
Jan 19, 2023 – The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM), the 4A's and the TVB have launched a study focused on developing an action plan for supporting the evolution of local TV measurement in the U.S. market.
News categories: CIMM, 4A's, TVB, Sequent Partners, Jon Watts, Ashwini Karandikar, Hadassa Gerber, Betsy Rella, Keith Kazerman, Patti Cohen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Initiative to support development of addressable media in Europe launched
Dec 16, 2021 – Amobee, Carbon, Comscore, Finecast, LiveRamp, Lotame, Neustar and PubMatic, in association with The Project X Institute, have announced the launch of the European Addressable Media Initiative, focused on supporting the development of addressable media in Europe.
News categories: Project X Institute, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
Dec 1, 2021 – The CIMM has announced an initiative to develop a Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers offering a landscape of the Converged TV measurement ecosystem in the U.S., along with a comparative analysis of the companies involved.
News categories: CIMM, Jane Clarke, Jon Watts, Alan Wolk, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
Oct 29, 2020 – The European Connected TV Initiative has launched with support from Google, Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU), Fincons Group and IPONWEB, focused on exploring the advertising opportunities emanating from the growth of CTV in Europe.
News categories: Fincons Group, IPONWEB, Roku, Google, Oliver Botti, Brian Golbere, Mike Shaw, Jens Thenakara, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases 2019 global findings
Sep 11, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has released the global findings of the 2019 Pay-TV Innovation Forum. The report summarises insights collected from industry executives across four regions: Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and North America.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Big Data, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
Aug 22, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has released the key findings of the Latin American edition of the 2019 Pay-TV Innovation Forum. The report explores the key trends and developments affecting the region, as well as the challenges and opportunities.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals U.S. key findings
Aug 6, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), with MTM, has released the key findings of the U.S. edition of the 2019 Pay-TV Innovation Forum. The report explores a wide range of themes and issues, from the future of the U.S. pay-TV market to the opportunities in next-generation aggregation.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
Jul 17, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has published 'The Global Market for Premium Sports OTT Services,' a special report on the growth of sports OTT services around the world and its impact on traditional pay-TV service providers.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals 2019 European findings
Jun 25, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has published the key takeaways from the European edition of the 2019 Pay-TV Innovation Forum, a research programme designed to explore the challenges and opportunities facing the pay-TV and content industries.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Big Data, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Streaming
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FreeWheel: FAST channels redefining premium video distribution