Digital TV News: Keith Bedford
EBS provides scheduling information and EPG metadata for UKTV
May 20, 2019 – EBS has announced a supply deal with UKTV for UKTV's full portfolio of channels. EBS now provides scheduling information and EPG metadata for UKTV operations on the Sky, Freeview, and Freesat platforms via its scheduling software, Pawa.
News categories: EBS, UKTV, Keith Bedford, Dave Maynard, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
EBS signs metadata deal with UK's ITV
Aug 24, 2017 – EBS agreed a deal with ITV to provide EPG metadata services for ITV’s portfolio of UK channels. Services supplied to ITV include: EPG data, press listings, image-led weekly and seasonal highlights and extensive editorial services.
News categories: EBS, ITV, Keith Bedford, Ian Cottrell, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
EBS wins EPG contract with Viasat World
Feb 15, 2017 – EBS has announced a contract with Viasat World. The EBS scheduling system, Pawa, will provide Viasat World’s portfolio of operators and partners with localised press listings, highlights and EPGs as well as images and metadata.
News categories: EBS, Viasat World, Keith Bedford, Karin Heijink, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
EBS to supply EPG data for Africa's Kwesé TV
Feb 7, 2017 – EBS has announced that it has added Econet Media’s Kwesé TV platform to its portfolio of clients. The partnership enables Kwesé TV to deliver enriched metadata and images for every programme via EBS’ EPG and metadata management application.
News categories: EBS, Econet, Keith Bedford, Joseph Hundah, Africa, Big Data, Digital TV, Ghana, Rwanda, Satellite, Zambia
EBS enables EPG data for DVBLogic NAS PVR and recommendation engine
Dec 11, 2014 – EBS has announced that DVBLogic is including EBS’ Pawa listings data as part of its new DVBLink software release, which includes TV Adviser, a recommendation engine. DVBLink enables a NAS device to be turned into a PVR.
News categories: EBS, DVBLogic, Keith Bedford, Pavlo Barvinko, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, UK
- ZTE launches 4K Zapper STB at MWC24
- Vibe.co raises $22.5m to build streaming TV ad platform for SMBs
- Synamedia powers content distribution at Monumental Sports
- 1Q24 LCD TV panel shipments estimated at 55.8 million units
- Xperi signs up Skyworth to integrate TiVo OS
- DoubleVerify unmasks CTV ad fraud scheme, CycloneBot
- Pixalate releases Q4 2023 CTV SSP market share reports
- North American OTT revenues to hit $100 billion in 2029
- PTCL Group announces Shoq TV box powered by Android TV
- Hubbl to go on sale from March 10th
- DTH subscribers down 1.32 million in India in 3Q 2023
- TCL ranked as Top 2 global TV brand for second consecutive year
- Wiztivi develops connected TV app for Equidia
- LG and Meta join forces on XR device development
- Swisscom negotiating to acquire Vodafone Italia
- Latin America pay TV stable at 53-54 million subscribers
- Updates to DVB-I spec and implementation guidelines published
- DAZN and GeoComply to pilot Content Access Control system
- Viacom18 to be merged into Star India
- Brightcove adds Google Ad Manager support