Digital TV News: Kristin Dolan
605 expands viewership data agreement with Charter
Jun 2, 2021 – 605 and Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) have agreed to extend their viewership data licensing agreement to 2031. Charter will purchase a wider portfolio of 605 products and services on an annual basis.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, Kristin Dolan, Tom Montemagno, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Samba TV expands addressable TV footprint with 605
Mar 31, 2021 – Samba TV has announced that 605 is providing it with exclusive addressable access to a subset of its TV viewership dataset as part of Samba TV's plan to broaden the reach and representation of its dataset.
News categories: Samba TV, 605, Ashwin Navi, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
Sep 24, 2020 – 605 has signed an agreement with Walmart (NYSE: WMT) to provide TV advertising insights via its 605 PLATF0RM. The two will work together to enhance Walmart’s TV planning and analytic capabilities.
News categories: 605, Walmart, Kristin Dolan, Tom Tang, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
605 makes strategic investment in AdScribe
Apr 21, 2020 – 605 has announced that it has made a strategic investment in AdScribe. 605 and AdScribe partnered to develop 605 PLATF0RM, a self-service, web-based application that reports TV viewership of programming and advertising by advanced, custom-defined audiences.
News categories: AdScribe, 605, Donal O'Connor, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
605 establishes strategic data partnership with Charter Communications
Jul 25, 2017 – 605 has announced that it has established a strategic data partnership with Charter Communications (Nasdaq:CHTR) designed to fuel the growth of census-based TV measurement and analytics while fully protecting customer privacy.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, Kristin Dolan, David L. Kline, James Blackley, James L. Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cablevision first cable provider to offer HBO NOW
Mar 16, 2015 – Cablevision and HBO have announced that they have reached an agreement to offer standalone streaming service HBO NOW to Optimum Online customers via the internet. Optimum is the first cable provider to partner with HBO to offer the service.
News categories: Cablevision, HBO, Kristin Dolan, Tom Woodbury, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, USA
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks