Digital TV News: Kristin Dolan
605 expands viewership data agreement with Charter
Jun 2, 2021 – 605 and Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) have agreed to extend their viewership data licensing agreement to 2031. Charter will purchase a wider portfolio of 605 products and services on an annual basis.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, Kristin Dolan, Tom Montemagno, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Samba TV expands addressable TV footprint with 605
Mar 31, 2021 – Samba TV has announced that 605 is providing it with exclusive addressable access to a subset of its TV viewership dataset as part of Samba TV's plan to broaden the reach and representation of its dataset.
News categories: Samba TV, 605, Ashwin Navi, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
Sep 24, 2020 – 605 has signed an agreement with Walmart (NYSE: WMT) to provide TV advertising insights via its 605 PLATF0RM. The two will work together to enhance Walmart’s TV planning and analytic capabilities.
News categories: 605, Walmart, Kristin Dolan, Tom Tang, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
605 makes strategic investment in AdScribe
Apr 21, 2020 – 605 has announced that it has made a strategic investment in AdScribe. 605 and AdScribe partnered to develop 605 PLATF0RM, a self-service, web-based application that reports TV viewership of programming and advertising by advanced, custom-defined audiences.
News categories: AdScribe, 605, Donal O'Connor, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
605 establishes strategic data partnership with Charter Communications
Jul 25, 2017 – 605 has announced that it has established a strategic data partnership with Charter Communications (Nasdaq:CHTR) designed to fuel the growth of census-based TV measurement and analytics while fully protecting customer privacy.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, Kristin Dolan, David L. Kline, James Blackley, James L. Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cablevision first cable provider to offer HBO NOW
Mar 16, 2015 – Cablevision and HBO have announced that they have reached an agreement to offer standalone streaming service HBO NOW to Optimum Online customers via the internet. Optimum is the first cable provider to partner with HBO to offer the service.
News categories: Cablevision, HBO, Kristin Dolan, Tom Woodbury, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom