Digital TV News: Kristin Dolan
iSpot acquires 605 to expand TV measurement market share
Sep 13, 2023 – iSpot.tv has announced the acquisition of 605, adding set-top box data from 16.6 million homes to its smart TV data footprint, bolstering its measurement solutions for video and TV advertising.
News categories: iSpot, 605, Sean Muller, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
May 18, 2022 – 605 has renewed its agreement with VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) for automatic content recognition (ACR) data from VIZIO's Inscape data division. The extended partnership will support 605’s measurement, attribution, and reporting capabilities.
News categories: 605, VIZIO, Kristin Dolan, Ken Norcross, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
605 expands viewership data agreement with Charter
Jun 2, 2021 – 605 and Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) have agreed to extend their viewership data licensing agreement to 2031. Charter will purchase a wider portfolio of 605 products and services on an annual basis.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, Kristin Dolan, Tom Montemagno, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Samba TV expands addressable TV footprint with 605
Mar 31, 2021 – Samba TV has announced that 605 is providing it with exclusive addressable access to a subset of its TV viewership dataset as part of Samba TV's plan to broaden the reach and representation of its dataset.
News categories: Samba TV, 605, Ashwin Navi, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
Sep 24, 2020 – 605 has signed an agreement with Walmart (NYSE: WMT) to provide TV advertising insights via its 605 PLATF0RM. The two will work together to enhance Walmart’s TV planning and analytic capabilities.
News categories: 605, Walmart, Kristin Dolan, Tom Tang, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
605 makes strategic investment in AdScribe
Apr 21, 2020 – 605 has announced that it has made a strategic investment in AdScribe. 605 and AdScribe partnered to develop 605 PLATF0RM, a self-service, web-based application that reports TV viewership of programming and advertising by advanced, custom-defined audiences.
News categories: AdScribe, 605, Donal O'Connor, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
605 establishes strategic data partnership with Charter Communications
Jul 25, 2017 – 605 has announced that it has established a strategic data partnership with Charter Communications (Nasdaq:CHTR) designed to fuel the growth of census-based TV measurement and analytics while fully protecting customer privacy.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, Kristin Dolan, David L. Kline, James Blackley, James L. Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cablevision first cable provider to offer HBO NOW
Mar 16, 2015 – Cablevision and HBO have announced that they have reached an agreement to offer standalone streaming service HBO NOW to Optimum Online customers via the internet. Optimum is the first cable provider to partner with HBO to offer the service.
News categories: Cablevision, HBO, Kristin Dolan, Tom Woodbury, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, USA
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia