Digital TV News: LG Ad Solutions
Tyroo to market LG Ads CTV solutions in Southeast Asia
May 16, 2023 – LG Ad Solutions has announced that it has signed up Tyroo as a reseller of its CTV native advertising formats in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
News categories: Tyroo, LG Ad Solutions, Siddharth Puri, Serge Matta, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Smart TV, Thailand
U.S. households spend 5.7 minutes deciding what to watch on streaming TV
Apr 11, 2023 – LG Ad Solutions has released findings from its latest streaming report which found that nearly half of U.S. households aren't sure what they want to watch when they turn the television on.
News categories: LG Ad Solutions, Tony Marlow, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA, UX
LG Ad Solutions expands MENA advertising footprint with ArabyAds
Nov 16, 2022 – LG Ad Solutions has announced a partnership with ArabyAds, expanding its CTV advertising offering into the Middle East and North Africa. ArabyAds will gain access to potential consumers in the region using LG Smart TVs.
News categories: LG Ad Solutions, ArabyAds, Raghu Kodige, Mahmoud Fathy, Gulrez Alam, Advertising, Digital TV, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Smart TV, Streaming, UAE
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.