Digital TV News: LG Innotek
LG Innotek adopts AltoBeam demodulator for DTV NIM
Apr 1, 2016 – AltoBeam has announced that, LG Innotek (LGIT) has selected AltoBeam's ATBM7823 demodulator chip, for LGIT's DVB-T2/T/C2/C/S2X/S2/S hybrid digital and analogue TV tuner module, the TDJN Series NIM.
News categories: AltoBeam, LG Innotek, Dr. Steve Chaohuang Zeng, Gil-Sang Park, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-C2, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, Worldwide
LG Innotek Adopts Fresco's Latest Silicon Tuner
Apr 19, 2012 – Fresco Microchip has announced that LG Innotek (LGIT) has selected the FM5150 hybrid tuner IC for its latest silicon-tuner based modules. The FM5150 is Fresco's silicon tuner for global hybrid terrestrial and cable television.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, LG Innotek, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Massive Wave of WHDI Products Announced at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – WHDI LLC has announced that, together with leading WHDI technology supplier AMIMON, they will demonstrate numerous new WHDI products, technology innovations and future product designs at the International CES show.
News categories: WHDI LLC, AMIMON, CES2023, Smart Home, Smart TV
LG Innotek Adopts DTMB Demodulators from AltoBeam
Nov 21, 2010 – AltoBeam has announced that LG Innotek has selected AltoBeam's flagship ATBM884x DTMB demodulator family, for its new China-bound hybrid TV tuner modules, the TDFR series.
News categories: AltoBeam, LG Innotek, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
LG Innotek Adopts Fresco Microchip's Universal Demodulator
Nov 18, 2009 – Fresco Microchip has announced that LG Innotek has selected Fresco's universal analog demodulator and digital IF processor IC for its new global hybrid (analog + digital) tuner modules, including the popular TDTJ and TDFR series.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, LG Innotek, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated