Digital TV News: Lionel Boissier
SmarDTV provides USB CAMs for Eurofins' CI Plus 2.0 test tool
Sep 5, 2019 – SmarDTV Global has announced that it is distributing modules to Eurofins Digital Testing for their new CI Plus 2.0 test tool, automating IDTV and set-top-box testing. CI Plus 2.0 uses USB, moving away from the old PC Card (PCMCIA) standard.
News categories: SmarDTV, Eurofins, Lionel Boissier, Johan Craeybeckx, CAM, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
NEOTION and SmarDTV Global highlight merger benefits
Sep 13, 2018 – On 21st of August, SmarDTV’s CAM and STB businesses were transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up NEOTUON entity. The combination provides reinforced expertise in delivering solutions for the Pay-TV industry and an enlarged product portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, SmarDTV, Lionel BOISSIER, Olivier DEMOLY, Hervé MATHIEU, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Kudelski's SmarDTV device business becomes Neotion affiliate
Aug 14, 2018 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) and Neotion have announced that they have reached an agreement whereby SmarDTV’s Conditional Access Module (CAM) and Set-Top Box businesses are transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up entity affiliated with Neotion.
News categories: Neotion, Kudelski, SmarDTV, Lionel Boissier, André Kudelski, CAM, Digital TV, MandA, Set Top Box, Worldwide
NEOTION to show satellite OTT gateway at MWC 2018
Feb 22, 2018 – NEOTION is showcasing a new product that delivers an OTT experience, broadcast by satellite, to consumers on their mobile devices. The NEOTION Gateway supports up to 50 channels with up to 50 viewers watching each one.
News categories: NEOTION, Lionel BOISSIER, Gateway, Mobile, MWC22, Satellite, Worldwide
NEOTION and Tellmeplus embed native AI in secure IoT devices
Feb 14, 2018 – Tellmeplus and NEOTION have announced a partnership to natively embed predictive analytics capabilities into IoT devices. At Mobile World Congress, Tellmeplus and NEOTION will show the benefits of such AI-enhanced secure assets.
News categories: NEOTION, Tellmeplus, Lionel Boissier, Benoit Gourdon, Big Data, MWC22, Worldwide
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report