Digital TV News: Malik Khan
LTN Global launches automated channel creation in the cloud
Apr 13, 2022 – LTN Global has launched LTN Lift, a cloud-based playout solution for the automated creation of live, linear channels to reach cross-platform audiences, helping broadcasters and media companies widen their reach across OTT and FAST services.
News categories: LTN Global, Malik Khan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
LTN Global, with Pearl TV and WHUT, powers NEXTGEN TV in Washington DC
Dec 16, 2021 – LTN Global has announced that it has worked closely with Howard University’s WHUT and the Pearl TV consortium to support the launch of the Howard NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative project in Washington D.C.
News categories: LTN Global, Pearl TV, WHUT, Malik Khan, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
VIZIO announces first certified OAR technology partners
Jul 1, 2021 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has announced that LTN, Beachfront, FreeWheel, INVIDI, Google, Adcuratio and Extreme Reach are compliant with Open Addressable Ready (OAR) specifications and are certified to enable OAR campaigns.
News categories: VIZIO, Zeev Neumeier, Malik Khan, Ben Abbatiello, Stefan Maris, Bruce Anderson, Peentoo Patel, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
Apr 12, 2021 – LTN Global has announced the launch of LTN Target, a universal signaling solution. LTN Target enables interoperability by acting as an automated translation layer and communications proxy between the various disparate systems in the advertising ecosystem.
News categories: LTN Global, Malik Khan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Hispasat and Pittsburgh International Telecommunications Launch 'New Winds' DTH Platform on Amazonas-2 Satellite
Apr 21, 2011 – Hispasat and Pittsburgh International Telecommunications (PIT) have announced a partnership to launch a new DTH (direct-to-home) platform on Amazonas-2 called 'New Winds', as an alternative for the North American DTH market.
News categories: Hispasat, Pittsburgh International Telecommunications, Content Distribution, Digital TV, North America, Satellite
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience