Digital TV News: Mark Stanton
TVNZ uses Brightcove Context Aware Encoding for HEIHEI kids platform
May 28, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that TVNZ has implemented Brightcove’s Context Aware Encoding, for its new kids’ platform, HEIHEI. Implementing Brightcove’s technology enables TVNZ to save on storage and delivery costs.
News categories: Brightcove, TVNZ, Mark Stanton, Andrew Blakey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, New Zealand, Streaming
Brightcove powers Seven West Media’s 7plus OTT service
Apr 2, 2018 – Brightcove has announced that it is powering Seven West Media’s (SWM) new OTT streaming service, 7plus. 7plus plays host to a content library spanning SWM’s broadcast programming, as well as a additional VOD content.
News categories: Brightcove, Seven West Media, Mark Stanton, Clive Dickens, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
TVNZ uses Brightcove for server side ad insertion on Chromecast
Jul 31, 2017 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that it has enabled TVNZ to launch its video streaming service on Google Chromecast. Using Brightcove’s server-side ad insertion technology, TVNZ delivers a TV-like experience for its app through Google Chromecast.
News categories: Brightcove, TVNZ, Mark Stanton, Greg Montgomery, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, New Zealand, Streaming
Southern Cross Austereo chooses Brightcove Video Cloud platform
Mar 23, 2017 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Australia's Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) has selected Brightcove’s Video Cloud platform as the foundation for its online video offering.
News categories: Brightcove, Southern Cross Austereo, Mark Stanton, Paul Strasser, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution