Digital TV News: Mark Zagorski
Rubicon Project and Telaria agree to combine
Dec 19, 2019 – Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI) and Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) have entered into a definitive agreement to combine in a stock-for-stock merger. The transaction will create the world's largest independent sell-side advertising platform, poised to capture growth in CTV.
News categories: Telaria, Rubicon Project, Mark Zagorski, Michael Barrett, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
4C adds video inventory from FreeWheel, SpotX and Telaria
Oct 2, 2018 – 4C has announced new video integrations with FreeWheel, SpotX, and Telaria. The integrations will make video advertising inventory from streaming services and content providers available within the Scope by 4C platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Lance Neuhauser, Neil Smith, Mike Shehan, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Sizmek unveils solution for Advanced TV
Sep 12, 2018 – Sizmek has announced the launch of an Advanced TV initiative with plans to roll-out an integrated solution across linear, addressable, and connected TV. Users will be able to apply AI-driven insights from digital advertising to TV for optimal targeting, reach and frequency.
News categories: Sizmek, Mark Grether, Mark Zagorski, Carmen Graf, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Telaria integrates Nielsen digital ad ratings
Aug 14, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) has announced that it has integrated Nielsen’s Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) to activate comprehensive, next-day views of digital audience performance in the platform, offering TV-comparable industry standards for digital video inventory.
News categories: Telaria, Nielsen, Mark Zagorski, Sean Holzman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Sweden, Worldwide
Telaria unifies analytics, decisioning and programmatic ad delivery
May 15, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) has announced the launch of its Video Management Platform (VMP) powered by three integrated application suites. The Telaria VMP unifies analytics, decisioning controls, and both direct and programmatic delivery tools.
News categories: Telaria, Bonnier, Mark Zagorski, Sean Holzman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen launches Artificial Intelligence technology
Apr 4, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the introduction of Nielsen Artificial Intelligence (Nielsen AI), an adaptive learning technology built into the Nielsen Marketing Cloud that automates audience optimization using patent-pending AI methods.
News categories: Nielsen, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, USA
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs