Digital TV News: Mark Zagorski
Rubicon Project and Telaria agree to combine
Dec 19, 2019 – Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI) and Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) have entered into a definitive agreement to combine in a stock-for-stock merger. The transaction will create the world's largest independent sell-side advertising platform, poised to capture growth in CTV.
News categories: Telaria, Rubicon Project, Mark Zagorski, Michael Barrett, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
4C adds video inventory from FreeWheel, SpotX and Telaria
Oct 2, 2018 – 4C has announced new video integrations with FreeWheel, SpotX, and Telaria. The integrations will make video advertising inventory from streaming services and content providers available within the Scope by 4C platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Lance Neuhauser, Neil Smith, Mike Shehan, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Sizmek unveils solution for Advanced TV
Sep 12, 2018 – Sizmek has announced the launch of an Advanced TV initiative with plans to roll-out an integrated solution across linear, addressable, and connected TV. Users will be able to apply AI-driven insights from digital advertising to TV for optimal targeting, reach and frequency.
News categories: Sizmek, Mark Grether, Mark Zagorski, Carmen Graf, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Telaria integrates Nielsen digital ad ratings
Aug 14, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) has announced that it has integrated Nielsen’s Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) to activate comprehensive, next-day views of digital audience performance in the platform, offering TV-comparable industry standards for digital video inventory.
News categories: Telaria, Nielsen, Mark Zagorski, Sean Holzman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Sweden, Worldwide
Telaria unifies analytics, decisioning and programmatic ad delivery
May 15, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) has announced the launch of its Video Management Platform (VMP) powered by three integrated application suites. The Telaria VMP unifies analytics, decisioning controls, and both direct and programmatic delivery tools.
News categories: Telaria, Bonnier, Mark Zagorski, Sean Holzman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen launches Artificial Intelligence technology
Apr 4, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the introduction of Nielsen Artificial Intelligence (Nielsen AI), an adaptive learning technology built into the Nielsen Marketing Cloud that automates audience optimization using patent-pending AI methods.
News categories: Nielsen, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, USA
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025