Digital TV News: Mark Zagorski
Rubicon Project and Telaria agree to combine
Dec 19, 2019 – Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI) and Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) have entered into a definitive agreement to combine in a stock-for-stock merger. The transaction will create the world's largest independent sell-side advertising platform, poised to capture growth in CTV.
News categories: Telaria, Rubicon Project, Mark Zagorski, Michael Barrett, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
4C adds video inventory from FreeWheel, SpotX and Telaria
Oct 2, 2018 – 4C has announced new video integrations with FreeWheel, SpotX, and Telaria. The integrations will make video advertising inventory from streaming services and content providers available within the Scope by 4C platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Lance Neuhauser, Neil Smith, Mike Shehan, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Sizmek unveils solution for Advanced TV
Sep 12, 2018 – Sizmek has announced the launch of an Advanced TV initiative with plans to roll-out an integrated solution across linear, addressable, and connected TV. Users will be able to apply AI-driven insights from digital advertising to TV for optimal targeting, reach and frequency.
News categories: Sizmek, Mark Grether, Mark Zagorski, Carmen Graf, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Telaria integrates Nielsen digital ad ratings
Aug 14, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) has announced that it has integrated Nielsen’s Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) to activate comprehensive, next-day views of digital audience performance in the platform, offering TV-comparable industry standards for digital video inventory.
News categories: Telaria, Nielsen, Mark Zagorski, Sean Holzman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Sweden, Worldwide
Telaria unifies analytics, decisioning and programmatic ad delivery
May 15, 2018 – Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) has announced the launch of its Video Management Platform (VMP) powered by three integrated application suites. The Telaria VMP unifies analytics, decisioning controls, and both direct and programmatic delivery tools.
News categories: Telaria, Bonnier, Mark Zagorski, Sean Holzman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen launches Artificial Intelligence technology
Apr 4, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the introduction of Nielsen Artificial Intelligence (Nielsen AI), an adaptive learning technology built into the Nielsen Marketing Cloud that automates audience optimization using patent-pending AI methods.
News categories: Nielsen, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, USA
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020