Digital TV News: Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland
Deutsche Telekom and RTL to expand addressable TV cooperation
Nov 17, 2020 – Deutsche Telekom and RTL have announced that RTL's streaming service, TV Now Premium, will be integrated with Deutsche Telekom’s Magenta TV, and the pair have also agreed to increase cooperation on advertising with a special focus on addressable TV.
News categories: Mediengruppe RTL, Deutsche Telekom, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Streaming
ProSiebenSat.1 and RTL Deutschland establish addressable TV JV
Jun 5, 2019 – Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland and ProSiebenSat.1 have entered into a partnership that will enable advertisers to target relevant audiences, in the area of addressable TV and online video, across their complete portfolios with just a few clicks.
News categories: ProSiebenSat.1, RTL Deutschland, Matthias Dang, Thomas Wagner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany
Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland implements first HbbTV 2.0 event in linear TV for Ferrero
Aug 25, 2017 – Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland has successfully implemented the first HbbTV 2.0 event in linear TV for its customer Ferrero. To achieve this, the media company brought the necessary technological and the marketing expertise together under one roof.
News categories: smartclip, Vizeum, Ferrero, IP Deutschland, RTL Deutschland, Thorsten Schütte-Gravelaar, Sandra Fostini, Eddy Perner, Paul Mudter, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV
DVB-T2 pilot project launched in Berlin
Oct 6, 2014 – MEDIA BROADCAST has launched a pilot project in Berlin to test the new DVB-T2 standard. All leading TV broadcasters, relevant industry associations and many companies in the CE industry are involved as project partners.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, Ulf Heggenberger, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
MEDIA BROADCAST to develop DVB-T2 platform for Germany
Jun 3, 2014 – MEDIA BROADCAST has announced that it has entered into an agreement with Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland to develop a DVB-T2 platform, allowing terrestrial broadcasters to distribute more channels and to broadcast in HD.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, Wolfgang Breuer, Andre Prahl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, Terrestrial
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data