Digital TV News: Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland
Deutsche Telekom and RTL to expand addressable TV cooperation
Nov 17, 2020 – Deutsche Telekom and RTL have announced that RTL's streaming service, TV Now Premium, will be integrated with Deutsche Telekom’s Magenta TV, and the pair have also agreed to increase cooperation on advertising with a special focus on addressable TV.
News categories: Mediengruppe RTL, Deutsche Telekom, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Streaming
ProSiebenSat.1 and RTL Deutschland establish addressable TV JV
Jun 5, 2019 – Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland and ProSiebenSat.1 have entered into a partnership that will enable advertisers to target relevant audiences, in the area of addressable TV and online video, across their complete portfolios with just a few clicks.
News categories: ProSiebenSat.1, RTL Deutschland, Matthias Dang, Thomas Wagner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany
Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland implements first HbbTV 2.0 event in linear TV for Ferrero
Aug 25, 2017 – Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland has successfully implemented the first HbbTV 2.0 event in linear TV for its customer Ferrero. To achieve this, the media company brought the necessary technological and the marketing expertise together under one roof.
News categories: smartclip, Vizeum, Ferrero, IP Deutschland, RTL Deutschland, Thorsten Schütte-Gravelaar, Sandra Fostini, Eddy Perner, Paul Mudter, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV
DVB-T2 pilot project launched in Berlin
Oct 6, 2014 – MEDIA BROADCAST has launched a pilot project in Berlin to test the new DVB-T2 standard. All leading TV broadcasters, relevant industry associations and many companies in the CE industry are involved as project partners.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, Ulf Heggenberger, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
MEDIA BROADCAST to develop DVB-T2 platform for Germany
Jun 3, 2014 – MEDIA BROADCAST has announced that it has entered into an agreement with Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland to develop a DVB-T2 platform, allowing terrestrial broadcasters to distribute more channels and to broadcast in HD.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, Wolfgang Breuer, Andre Prahl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, Terrestrial
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform