Digital TV News: Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland
Deutsche Telekom and RTL to expand addressable TV cooperation
Nov 17, 2020 – Deutsche Telekom and RTL have announced that RTL's streaming service, TV Now Premium, will be integrated with Deutsche Telekom’s Magenta TV, and the pair have also agreed to increase cooperation on advertising with a special focus on addressable TV.
News categories: Mediengruppe RTL, Deutsche Telekom, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Streaming
ProSiebenSat.1 and RTL Deutschland establish addressable TV JV
Jun 5, 2019 – Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland and ProSiebenSat.1 have entered into a partnership that will enable advertisers to target relevant audiences, in the area of addressable TV and online video, across their complete portfolios with just a few clicks.
News categories: ProSiebenSat.1, RTL Deutschland, Matthias Dang, Thomas Wagner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany
Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland implements first HbbTV 2.0 event in linear TV for Ferrero
Aug 25, 2017 – Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland has successfully implemented the first HbbTV 2.0 event in linear TV for its customer Ferrero. To achieve this, the media company brought the necessary technological and the marketing expertise together under one roof.
News categories: smartclip, Vizeum, Ferrero, IP Deutschland, RTL Deutschland, Thorsten Schütte-Gravelaar, Sandra Fostini, Eddy Perner, Paul Mudter, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV
DVB-T2 pilot project launched in Berlin
Oct 6, 2014 – MEDIA BROADCAST has launched a pilot project in Berlin to test the new DVB-T2 standard. All leading TV broadcasters, relevant industry associations and many companies in the CE industry are involved as project partners.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, Ulf Heggenberger, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
MEDIA BROADCAST to develop DVB-T2 platform for Germany
Jun 3, 2014 – MEDIA BROADCAST has announced that it has entered into an agreement with Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland to develop a DVB-T2 platform, allowing terrestrial broadcasters to distribute more channels and to broadcast in HD.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, Wolfgang Breuer, Andre Prahl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, Terrestrial
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers