Digital TV News: Michael Zacharski
ENGINE Media Exchange launches CTV solutions in Europe
Mar 7, 2022 – ENGINE Media Exchange (EMX) has announced its entry into the European CTV market. Building off its success in the US, EMX's CTV solutions enable publishers to better monetize their inventory and advertisers to reach their target audience at scale.
News categories: ENGINE Media Exchange, Michael Zacharski, Amaia del Olmo, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
Feb 24, 2021 – ENGINE has announced ENGINE Device Graph+, expanding its cookieless offering with a suite of CTV and omnichannel media solutions, allowing for integrated planning and buying across CTV, mobile, display and video environments.
News categories: ENGINE Media Exchange, Michael Zacharski, Big Data, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
EMX onboards Inscape data for CTV 'Incremental Reach Measurement'
Aug 25, 2020 – EMX has added a Connected TV 'Incremental Reach Measurement' product. The product integrates TV viewing data from Inscape with its own campaign delivery data in a data warehousing, reporting, and analytics solution.
News categories: Engine Media Exchange, Inscape, Michael Zacharski, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Streaming, Worldwide
Viamedia, EMX & partners trial programmatic ad insertion on live cable TV
Dec 18, 2019 – EMX and Viamedia have announced the successful trial of Viamedia's QTT cloud-based TV advertising product. QTT uses digital standards to programmatically request and receive ads from an exchange to enable live linear cable TV ad insertion using existing infrastructure.
News categories: Viamedia, EMX, ENGINE Group, WOW!, CTV Media, Mark Lieberman, Michael Zacharski, Kyle Kreuger, Misty Jensen, Kathy Dixon, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- Updates to DVB-I spec and implementation guidelines published
- DAZN and GeoComply to pilot Content Access Control system
- Viacom18 to be merged into Star India
- Brightcove adds Google Ad Manager support
- Netgem unifies TV, streaming and cloud gaming at Zeop in Réunion
- Ateme transcoders integrate Verance Aspect watermarking
- Rakuten TV announces telco deals in Europe at MWC 2024
- Global TV shipments fell 3% in 2023
- A3SA releases new DVR content protection specification
- Paramount to launch Paramount+ branded destination with Multichoice
- SKT, Deutsche Telekom, e&, Singtel and SoftBank plan LLM JV
- TiVo signs four operators for TiVo Broadband
- U.S. streaming revenue to overtake pay TV in 2024
- WTCI enhances broadcast quality and compliance with Actus Digital
- Broadpeak elevates mobile video streaming with Deutsche Telekom and Microsoft
- Accedo offers end-to-end XR solution for pay TV operators
- ThinkAnalytics and Channel 4 renew partnership
- Kaon and AMT to distribute TiVo STBs in North America
- Comscore adds Local TV to campaign ratings platform
- PlayBox Neo playout selected by Orange TV in Florida