Digital TV News: Michael Zacharski
ENGINE Media Exchange launches CTV solutions in Europe
Mar 7, 2022 – ENGINE Media Exchange (EMX) has announced its entry into the European CTV market. Building off its success in the US, EMX's CTV solutions enable publishers to better monetize their inventory and advertisers to reach their target audience at scale.
News categories: ENGINE Media Exchange, Michael Zacharski, Amaia del Olmo, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
Feb 24, 2021 – ENGINE has announced ENGINE Device Graph+, expanding its cookieless offering with a suite of CTV and omnichannel media solutions, allowing for integrated planning and buying across CTV, mobile, display and video environments.
News categories: ENGINE Media Exchange, Michael Zacharski, Big Data, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
EMX onboards Inscape data for CTV 'Incremental Reach Measurement'
Aug 25, 2020 – EMX has added a Connected TV 'Incremental Reach Measurement' product. The product integrates TV viewing data from Inscape with its own campaign delivery data in a data warehousing, reporting, and analytics solution.
News categories: Engine Media Exchange, Inscape, Michael Zacharski, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Streaming, Worldwide
Viamedia, EMX & partners trial programmatic ad insertion on live cable TV
Dec 18, 2019 – EMX and Viamedia have announced the successful trial of Viamedia's QTT cloud-based TV advertising product. QTT uses digital standards to programmatically request and receive ads from an exchange to enable live linear cable TV ad insertion using existing infrastructure.
News categories: Viamedia, EMX, ENGINE Group, WOW!, CTV Media, Mark Lieberman, Michael Zacharski, Kyle Kreuger, Misty Jensen, Kathy Dixon, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools