Digital TV News: Mike Antonovich
Eutelsat selected by Orby TV for new U.S. DTH satellite service
Sep 13, 2019 – Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) has been selected by Orby TV for capacity on the EUTELSAT 117 West A satellite. The agreement was announced at IBC 2019 following Orby TV’s recent launch across the lower 48 continental United States.
News categories: Eutelsat, Orby TV, Mike Antonovich, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2021, Satellite, USA
Ultra DTH chooses Eutelsat for Caribbean / Andean pay TV
Jul 31, 2019 – Ultra DTH has signed a multi-transponder agreement with Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) for capacity on EUTELSAT 65 West A to support the launch of a white label DTH platform across the Caribbean and the Andean region using the satellite's Ku-band coverage.
News categories: Eutelsat, Ultra DTH, Mike Antonovich, Ricardo Dias, Caribbean, Digital TV, Latin America, Satellite
UNBROSSA to launch DTH for the Caribbean on EUTELSAT 117 West B
Apr 9, 2018 – UNBROSSA (Unique Broadcasting Service) has signed a multiyear, multi-transponder agreement with Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) for capacity on EUTELSAT 117 West B to launch a DTH platform for the Caribbean, called 'Play'.
News categories: Eutelsat, UNBROSSA, Mike Antonovich, Didier Alerte, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Satellite
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Charleston, West Virginia
- MediaKind and Arqiva partner on cloud-based fully-managed video service
- AWS powers global rollout and increased personalization of discovery+
- Xandr standardizes video content descriptors on its platform
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0