Digital TV News: Mike Law
Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
Jul 22, 2021 – Samba TV has announced the launch of its global Real-time TV Viewership Dashboard, an interactive TV analytics dashboard featuring geographic and demographic analysis of viewership in real-time across the world.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Chad Stoller, Mike Law, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, UK, USA
Roku and Innovid partner on TV campaign analytics
Sep 23, 2019 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Innovid have announced an analytics solution to measure demographic reach and frequency for TV campaigns on the Roku platform, and on Linear TV. The solution marries data from Roku’s active accounts with Innovid’s OTT ad serving footprint.
News categories: Roku, Innovid, Alison Levin, Jessica Hogue, Mike Law, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Roku announces Measurement Partner Program for OTT advertising
Oct 9, 2018 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has announced a Measurement Partner Program to help brands and publishers quantify the impact of OTT advertising campaigns running on the Roku platform across a wide variety of marketing and sales outcomes.
News categories: Roku, Dentsu Aegis Network, Dan Robbins, Mike Law, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Adobe announces Adobe Advertising Cloud TV
Jun 19, 2017 – Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) has announced the launch of Adobe Advertising Cloud TV, a solution for automated, data-driven planning and buying of TV advertising. The platform reaches over 95% of American households.
News categories: Adobe, Brett Wilson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
US-Based Telcos Rely on Celeno Wi-Fi for IPTV Services
Apr 14, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced multiple deployments in the United States of Celeno-enabled video bridges for whole-home HD IPTV wireless distribution.
News categories: Celeno, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes