Digital TV News: NetLogic
Broadcom reports second quarter 2014 results
Jul 22, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has reported results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2014. Net revenue for the quarter was $2.04 billion - a decrease of 2.3% compared with the second quarter of 2013.
News categories: Broadcom, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Broadcom plans workforce reduction of up to 1,150 employees
Oct 22, 2013 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has reported results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2013. During the quarter Broadcom initiated a global restructuring plan. The plan includes a workforce reduction of up to 1,150 employees (some of whom originated from the Renesas acquisition).
News categories: Broadcom, Scott McGregor, Cable TV, Results, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Broadcom reports second quarter 2013 results
Jul 23, 2013 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. Net revenue for the period was $2.09 billion. This represents an increase of 6.0% compared with the $1.97 billion reported for the second quarter of 2012.
News categories: Broadcom, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Tinnos selects NetLogic Microsystems Processor for Automotive Infotainment Systems
Jan 6, 2010 – NetLogic Microsystems (NASDAQ:NETL) has announced that its Au1380 Processor, the latest member of its ultra low-power Alchemy® processor family, has been selected to power Tinnos' next-generation VRN7300 automotive infotainment system.
News categories: NetLogic Micro, Continental Corp, Tinnos, CES2022, In-Car, Semiconductor
MPEGIF Kicks off 3DTV Working Group at CES 2010
Jan 5, 2010 – The MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF) has announced the date for the first inaugural meeting of its recently launched 3DTV Working Group. This meeting will be held during CES 2010 on Saturday, January 9 at the MGM Conference Center.
News categories: MPEGIF, CES2022, VR
NetLogic Microsystems Demonstrating ATSC Mobile Digital TV Broadcast Solutions at CES 2010
Jan 4, 2010 – NetLogic Microsystems (NASDAQ:NETL) has announced that it will be demonstrating live broadcast of digital television (DTV) broadcast solutions using its ultra low-power Alchemy® processors at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: NetLogic, CES2022, Mobile, Semiconductor
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius