Digital TV News: Nick Platonenko
Publica to power CTV header-bidding at VlogBox
Feb 22, 2022 – With Publica's ad-break decisioning technology for CTV, VlogBox has implemented a global header bidding strategy. VlogBox can now run a unified auction of direct and programmatic demand, connecting to over 30 of the world's leading SSPs.
News categories: Publica, VlogBox, Ben Antier, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
Apr 6, 2021 – VlogBox has forged a partnership with Protected Media to improve fraud detection on its platform. VlogBox's applications are now fitted with Protected Media’s SDK, a cybersecurity solution for the CTV ad ecosystem.
News categories: VlogBox, Protected Media, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Allroll and Vlogbox create OTT/CTV marketing ecosystem for channel owners
Dec 4, 2020 – Allroll has announced a partnership with VlogBox to create a marketplace for channel owners. Content creators will benefit as app development and monetization services are combined with new promotion solutions.
News categories: Allroll, Vlogbox, Alex Zakrevsky, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TheViewPoint enhances monetization and reporting for VlogBox
Nov 4, 2020 – TheViewPoint has announced a partnership with VlogBox that sees TheViewPoint bringing in its ad tech solutions to power up VlogBox's monetization capabilities, while providing analytics and pricing control over CTV inventory.
News categories: VlogBox, TheViewPoint, Nick Platonenko, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December