Digital TV News: Nitesh Patel
COVID-19 boosts mobile content spend 28% in 2020
Oct 6, 2020 – COVID-19 will boost worldwide revenue on content consumed on mobile phones by 28% in 2020 according to Strategy Analytics. Over the next five years mobile media revenue is expected to approach $860 billion.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, David Kerr, Nitesh Patel, Content Distribution, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
TV to represent 80% of global video ad spend in 2023
Oct 29, 2018 – According to Strategy Analytics, the majority of budgets geared towards brand awareness continue to prioritize linear TV over online video, all the more as multi-screen access and OTT distribution help traditional broadcasters reach new audiences.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Michael Goodman, Nitesh Patel, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Strategy Analytics recommends more aggressive adoption of LTE Broadcast
Jan 9, 2017 – Strategy Analytics has recommended that mobile operators, especially those with multi-screen assets and ambitions to provide superior mobile video and data experiences to customers, adopt eMBMS, or LTE Broadcast, more aggressively.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Wei Shi, Nitesh Patel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
Mobile Video Revenue to Reach $25 Billion by 2021
Jul 6, 2016 – Worldwide revenue from mobile video will reach $25 Billion by 2021, according to Strategy Analytics. Growth in mobile video revenue will be driven by advertisers seeking to reach an increasing audience of users that are consuming video on their smartphones and tablets.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Wei Shi, Nitesh Patel, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
Mobile media revenue to approach $380 billion by 2018
Aug 4, 2014 – According to Strategy Analytics, spending on consumer mobile media services consumed via the handset (which excludes tablet spend) will rise from just above $236 Billion in 2013 to approach $380 Billion by 2018.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Nitesh Patel, David MacQueen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated