Digital TV News: Nitesh Patel
COVID-19 boosts mobile content spend 28% in 2020
Oct 6, 2020 – COVID-19 will boost worldwide revenue on content consumed on mobile phones by 28% in 2020 according to Strategy Analytics. Over the next five years mobile media revenue is expected to approach $860 billion.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, David Kerr, Nitesh Patel, Content Distribution, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
TV to represent 80% of global video ad spend in 2023
Oct 29, 2018 – According to Strategy Analytics, the majority of budgets geared towards brand awareness continue to prioritize linear TV over online video, all the more as multi-screen access and OTT distribution help traditional broadcasters reach new audiences.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Michael Goodman, Nitesh Patel, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Strategy Analytics recommends more aggressive adoption of LTE Broadcast
Jan 9, 2017 – Strategy Analytics has recommended that mobile operators, especially those with multi-screen assets and ambitions to provide superior mobile video and data experiences to customers, adopt eMBMS, or LTE Broadcast, more aggressively.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Wei Shi, Nitesh Patel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
Mobile Video Revenue to Reach $25 Billion by 2021
Jul 6, 2016 – Worldwide revenue from mobile video will reach $25 Billion by 2021, according to Strategy Analytics. Growth in mobile video revenue will be driven by advertisers seeking to reach an increasing audience of users that are consuming video on their smartphones and tablets.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Wei Shi, Nitesh Patel, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
Mobile media revenue to approach $380 billion by 2018
Aug 4, 2014 – According to Strategy Analytics, spending on consumer mobile media services consumed via the handset (which excludes tablet spend) will rise from just above $236 Billion in 2013 to approach $380 Billion by 2018.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Nitesh Patel, David MacQueen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus