Digital TV News: Nitesh Patel
COVID-19 boosts mobile content spend 28% in 2020
Oct 6, 2020 – COVID-19 will boost worldwide revenue on content consumed on mobile phones by 28% in 2020 according to Strategy Analytics. Over the next five years mobile media revenue is expected to approach $860 billion.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, David Kerr, Nitesh Patel, Content Distribution, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
TV to represent 80% of global video ad spend in 2023
Oct 29, 2018 – According to Strategy Analytics, the majority of budgets geared towards brand awareness continue to prioritize linear TV over online video, all the more as multi-screen access and OTT distribution help traditional broadcasters reach new audiences.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Michael Goodman, Nitesh Patel, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Strategy Analytics recommends more aggressive adoption of LTE Broadcast
Jan 9, 2017 – Strategy Analytics has recommended that mobile operators, especially those with multi-screen assets and ambitions to provide superior mobile video and data experiences to customers, adopt eMBMS, or LTE Broadcast, more aggressively.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Wei Shi, Nitesh Patel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
Mobile Video Revenue to Reach $25 Billion by 2021
Jul 6, 2016 – Worldwide revenue from mobile video will reach $25 Billion by 2021, according to Strategy Analytics. Growth in mobile video revenue will be driven by advertisers seeking to reach an increasing audience of users that are consuming video on their smartphones and tablets.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Wei Shi, Nitesh Patel, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
Mobile media revenue to approach $380 billion by 2018
Aug 4, 2014 – According to Strategy Analytics, spending on consumer mobile media services consumed via the handset (which excludes tablet spend) will rise from just above $236 Billion in 2013 to approach $380 Billion by 2018.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Nitesh Patel, David MacQueen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
- Comscore to offer cross-platform movie measurement
- Sales of Smart TVs up 20% in Germany in 2020
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement