Digital TV News: Oliver Botti
NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
Jun 24, 2021 – NAB has collaborated with Howard University Middle School of Mathematics and Science, and Fincons Group to create a NEXTGEN TV application that allows students without internet access to participate in home learning.
News categories: National Association of Broadcasters, Fincons Group, Howard University, WHUT, Sam Matheny, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Kathryn Procope, Sean Plater, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
Oct 29, 2020 – The European Connected TV Initiative has launched with support from Google, Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU), Fincons Group and IPONWEB, focused on exploring the advertising opportunities emanating from the growth of CTV in Europe.
News categories: Fincons Group, IPONWEB, Roku, Google, Oliver Botti, Brian Golbere, Mike Shaw, Jens Thenakara, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
Nov 13, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced that it will be showcasing its Smart Digital Platform at this year’s HbbTV Symposium and Awards in Athens. The solution is the first to be entirely compatible with both European HbbTV and U.S. ATSC 3.0 standards.
News categories: Fincons Group, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Fincons announces partnership with Bitmovin
Apr 8, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced a partnership with Bitmovin. The objective of the two businesses is to leverage their combined strengths to deliver innovative and future-proofed products, tailored solutions and services to the market.
News categories: Fincons Group, Bitmovin, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Turkey's D-Smart Selects KIT digital to Launch OTT Pay TV Service
Jul 23, 2012 – KIT digital (NASDAQ: KITD) has anounced that it has been selected by Turkish pay TV provider D-Smart to develop and launch a multiscreen over-the-top (OTT) pay TV service.
News categories: KIT digital, D-Smart, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Turkey
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform