Digital TV News: Oliver Botti
NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
Jun 24, 2021 – NAB has collaborated with Howard University Middle School of Mathematics and Science, and Fincons Group to create a NEXTGEN TV application that allows students without internet access to participate in home learning.
News categories: National Association of Broadcasters, Fincons Group, Howard University, WHUT, Sam Matheny, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Kathryn Procope, Sean Plater, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
Oct 29, 2020 – The European Connected TV Initiative has launched with support from Google, Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU), Fincons Group and IPONWEB, focused on exploring the advertising opportunities emanating from the growth of CTV in Europe.
News categories: Fincons Group, IPONWEB, Roku, Google, Oliver Botti, Brian Golbere, Mike Shaw, Jens Thenakara, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
Nov 13, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced that it will be showcasing its Smart Digital Platform at this year’s HbbTV Symposium and Awards in Athens. The solution is the first to be entirely compatible with both European HbbTV and U.S. ATSC 3.0 standards.
News categories: Fincons Group, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Fincons announces partnership with Bitmovin
Apr 8, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced a partnership with Bitmovin. The objective of the two businesses is to leverage their combined strengths to deliver innovative and future-proofed products, tailored solutions and services to the market.
News categories: Fincons Group, Bitmovin, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Turkey's D-Smart Selects KIT digital to Launch OTT Pay TV Service
Jul 23, 2012 – KIT digital (NASDAQ: KITD) has anounced that it has been selected by Turkish pay TV provider D-Smart to develop and launch a multiscreen over-the-top (OTT) pay TV service.
News categories: KIT digital, D-Smart, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Turkey
- Wyplay integrates Hoppr targeted advertising solution
- ZTE debuted RDK and Common Broadcast Stack STBs at IBC 2021
- GlobalLogic solution accelerators speed OTT app development
- Google Stadia cloud gaming now on latest LG Smart TVs
- Insys Video powers new Olympique Lyonnais OTT streaming service
- Kantar appointed for TV audience measurement in Azerbaijan
- Frontier Communications and YouTube TV announce partnership
- Jamaica's switchover to digital television begins in 2022
- WISI powers multiscreen ABR video service at Cable Bahamas
- InterDigital report details impact of AI/ML on video entertainment
- Vodafone Deutschland expands GigaTV service with Velocix
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Greensboro, NC
- Intertrust ExpressPlay added to Vewd Operator TV ecosystem
- rlaxx TV available for iOS and iPadOS
- NEXTGEN TV launches in Houston, Texas
- Progressive Generation Studios launches PG Kids with OTT from Red Bee
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Charleston, West Virginia
- MediaKind and Arqiva partner on cloud-based fully-managed video service
- AWS powers global rollout and increased personalization of discovery+
- Xandr standardizes video content descriptors on its platform