Digital TV News: Oliver Botti
NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
Jun 24, 2021 – NAB has collaborated with Howard University Middle School of Mathematics and Science, and Fincons Group to create a NEXTGEN TV application that allows students without internet access to participate in home learning.
News categories: National Association of Broadcasters, Fincons Group, Howard University, WHUT, Sam Matheny, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Kathryn Procope, Sean Plater, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
Oct 29, 2020 – The European Connected TV Initiative has launched with support from Google, Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU), Fincons Group and IPONWEB, focused on exploring the advertising opportunities emanating from the growth of CTV in Europe.
News categories: Fincons Group, IPONWEB, Roku, Google, Oliver Botti, Brian Golbere, Mike Shaw, Jens Thenakara, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, OTT
Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
Nov 13, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced that it will be showcasing its Smart Digital Platform at this year’s HbbTV Symposium and Awards in Athens. The solution is the first to be entirely compatible with both European HbbTV and U.S. ATSC 3.0 standards.
News categories: Fincons Group, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Fincons announces partnership with Bitmovin
Apr 8, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced a partnership with Bitmovin. The objective of the two businesses is to leverage their combined strengths to deliver innovative and future-proofed products, tailored solutions and services to the market.
News categories: Fincons Group, Bitmovin, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Turkey's D-Smart Selects KIT digital to Launch OTT Pay TV Service
Jul 23, 2012 – KIT digital (NASDAQ: KITD) has anounced that it has been selected by Turkish pay TV provider D-Smart to develop and launch a multiscreen over-the-top (OTT) pay TV service.
News categories: KIT digital, D-Smart, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Turkey
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership