Digital TV News: Oliver Botti
NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
Jun 24, 2021 – NAB has collaborated with Howard University Middle School of Mathematics and Science, and Fincons Group to create a NEXTGEN TV application that allows students without internet access to participate in home learning.
News categories: National Association of Broadcasters, Fincons Group, Howard University, WHUT, Sam Matheny, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Kathryn Procope, Sean Plater, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
Oct 29, 2020 – The European Connected TV Initiative has launched with support from Google, Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU), Fincons Group and IPONWEB, focused on exploring the advertising opportunities emanating from the growth of CTV in Europe.
News categories: Fincons Group, IPONWEB, Roku, Google, Oliver Botti, Brian Golbere, Mike Shaw, Jens Thenakara, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
Nov 13, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced that it will be showcasing its Smart Digital Platform at this year’s HbbTV Symposium and Awards in Athens. The solution is the first to be entirely compatible with both European HbbTV and U.S. ATSC 3.0 standards.
News categories: Fincons Group, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Fincons announces partnership with Bitmovin
Apr 8, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced a partnership with Bitmovin. The objective of the two businesses is to leverage their combined strengths to deliver innovative and future-proofed products, tailored solutions and services to the market.
News categories: Fincons Group, Bitmovin, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Turkey's D-Smart Selects KIT digital to Launch OTT Pay TV Service
Jul 23, 2012 – KIT digital (NASDAQ: KITD) has anounced that it has been selected by Turkish pay TV provider D-Smart to develop and launch a multiscreen over-the-top (OTT) pay TV service.
News categories: KIT digital, D-Smart, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Turkey
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution