Digital TV News: Olivier Abecassis
Mediaset, TF1 and ProSiebenSat.1 set up ad exchange
Jun 9, 2017 – Mediaset, TF1 and ProSiebenSat.1 are establishing in equal shares the European Broadcaster Exchange (EBX) to address the demand for brand-safe environments and high-quality pan-European video campaigns at scale.
News categories: Mediaset, TF1, ProSiebenSat.1, Stefano Sala, Olivier Abecassis, Christof Wahl, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Spain
TF1 and Viaccess-Orca live stream sport in 360° and UHD to VR headsets
Apr 5, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca and TF1 have announced the broadcast of the world's first live stream of a football match in 360 degrees and Ultra HD (HEVC-encoded), showcasing a television experience with virtual reality (VR) technologies for a test audience.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, TF1, Alain Nochimowski, Olivier Abecassis, Digital TV, NABShow, Video Exchange, VR, Worldwide
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.