Digital TV News: Pancrazio Auteri
Alticast and ContentWise collaborate to expand Personalized TV market
Sep 9, 2016 – ContentWise and Alticast have announced that they are integrating the ContentWise personalization system with the Alticast AltiPlex SDP (Service Delivery Platform) and AltiPlatform middleware.
News categories: ContentWise, Alticast, Pancrazio Auteri, Joon Hee Ho, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Worldwide
Alpha Networks selects ContentWise TV personalization
Aug 25, 2016 – Alpha Networks has selected ContentWise to provide personalization and recommendation for its Tucano back-end software platform. Tucano enables media companies, network operators and service providers to offer their subscribers Pay-TV content.
News categories: ContentWise, Alpha Networks, Pancrazio Auteri, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
ADB graphyne2 integrates personalized recommendations from ContentWise
Jul 28, 2016 – ADB has announced that it has partnered with ContentWise to integrate personalized recommendation capabilities into its recently announced graphyne2 personal TV software platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, ContentWise, Wojciech Doganowski, Pancrazio Auteri, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Amino announces Minerva Broadband TV certification for entire product range
Oct 23, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that its entire product range - including the new hybrid/OTT Live media gateway - has been certified compatible with middleware partner Minerva's Broadband TV solution.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set