Digital TV News: Patrick Harshman
Harmonic to show industry's first software-based CCAP solution at SCTE
Sep 27, 2016 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has introduced its CableOS system, the industry's first software-based CCAP solution. The CableOS solution will make its public debut during SCTE Cable-Tec Expo.
News categories: Harmonic, Patrick Harshman, Tony Werner, Cable TV, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Software, USA
Kaltura and Harmonic deliver 'Live to OTT' SaaS platform
Apr 14, 2016 – Kaltura and Harmonic have announced that the companies have partnered to deliver a software as a service (SaaS) platform that lets OTT players quickly launch 'Live to OTT', as well as VOD and time-shifted services.
News categories: Kaltura, Harmonic, Ron Yekutiel, Patrick Harshman, Content Distribution, Streaming
SKY Perfect Selects Harmonic's Video Compression for High Definition MPEG-4 AVC Satellite Service
Sep 6, 2007 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that SKY Perfect Communications is deploying Harmonic's DiviCom® Electra™ 7000 high definition (HD) MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video encoders for its new direct-to-home (DTH) HDTV platform to be launched in 2008.
News categories: Digital TV, IBC2022, Japan, Satellite
PCCW Selects Harmonic to Power New MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) Video Service
Jan 31, 2007 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that PCCW is deploying Harmonic's new DiviCom® Electra™ 5400 standard definition (SD) MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) encoders for its entire now TV channel lineup.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, PCCW, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update