Digital TV News: Patrick Harshman
Harmonic to show industry's first software-based CCAP solution at SCTE
Sep 27, 2016 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has introduced its CableOS system, the industry's first software-based CCAP solution. The CableOS solution will make its public debut during SCTE Cable-Tec Expo.
News categories: Harmonic, Patrick Harshman, Tony Werner, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Software, USA
Kaltura and Harmonic deliver 'Live to OTT' SaaS platform
Apr 14, 2016 – Kaltura and Harmonic have announced that the companies have partnered to deliver a software as a service (SaaS) platform that lets OTT players quickly launch 'Live to OTT', as well as VOD and time-shifted services.
News categories: Kaltura, Harmonic, Ron Yekutiel, Patrick Harshman, Content Distribution, Streaming
SKY Perfect Selects Harmonic's Video Compression for High Definition MPEG-4 AVC Satellite Service
Sep 6, 2007 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that SKY Perfect Communications is deploying Harmonic's DiviCom® Electra™ 7000 high definition (HD) MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video encoders for its new direct-to-home (DTH) HDTV platform to be launched in 2008.
News categories: Digital TV, IBC2022, Japan, Satellite
PCCW Selects Harmonic to Power New MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) Video Service
Jan 31, 2007 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that PCCW is deploying Harmonic's new DiviCom® Electra™ 5400 standard definition (SD) MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) encoders for its entire now TV channel lineup.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, PCCW, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK