Digital TV News: Patrick Knippel
Red Bee Media enters the FAST market with Red Bee Pulse
Sep 9, 2022 – Red Bee Media has announced the addition of FAST services to its Red Bee Pulse product. Red Bee’s scalable OTT virtual channel and advanced ad insertion capabilities help organisations launch FAST services quickly and grow digital audiences.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Nowtilus, Steve Russell, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Equativ takes stake in Nowtilus
Jul 7, 2022 – Equativ has announced its strategic investment in Nowtilus. The move is the latest in a series of strategic acquisitions and partnerships that accelerates Equativ’s growth in the Connected TV (CTV) space.
News categories: Nowtilus, Equativ, Leander Carell, Arnaud Créput, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
Oct 19, 2021 – With support from Red Bee Media, and using dynamic ad-insertion technology from Nowtilus, VumaTV is launching globally, providing broadcast-grade streaming, via subscription and ad-based video-on-demand.
News categories: Red Bee, Nowtilus, VumaTV, Steve Russell, Patrick Knippel, Alberto Marzan, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
Apr 20, 2021 – ZEASN has announced that SpotX will serve as ZEASN’s end-to-end ad tech provider, and Nowtilus will work as server-side ad insertion (SSAI) provider, to power content monetization on ZEASN's WhaleLive streaming platform.
News categories: ZEASN, SpotX, Nowtilus, Winson Chen, Sam Wilson, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MX1 and Nowtilus team up to empower personalized and ad-funded TV
Apr 8, 2019 – MX1 and Nowtilus have combined Nowtilus' server-side ad insertion (SSAI) solution with MX1's media services to create an end-to-end solution that brings personalized TV and targeted advertising to the big screen and mobile devices in broadcast quality.
News categories: MX1, Nowtilus, Daniel Kiessling, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Rovi to support Eutelsat KabelKiosk cable Video on Demand Services
May 5, 2011 – Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) and Rovi Corp. (NASDAQ: ROVI) are combining their skills for the launch of a VoD service on KabelKiosk, the platform of TV channels and services provided by Eutelsat Germany for cable operators in continental Europe.
News categories: KabelKiosk, Rovi Corp, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, HbbTV, Middleware
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars