Digital TV News: Patrick Knippel
VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
Oct 19, 2021 – With support from Red Bee Media, and using dynamic ad-insertion technology from Nowtilus, VumaTV is launching globally, providing broadcast-grade streaming, via subscription and ad-based video-on-demand.
News categories: Red Bee, Nowtilus, VumaTV, Steve Russell, Patrick Knippel, Alberto Marzan, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
Apr 20, 2021 – ZEASN has announced that SpotX will serve as ZEASN’s end-to-end ad tech provider, and Nowtilus will work as server-side ad insertion (SSAI) provider, to power content monetization on ZEASN's WhaleLive streaming platform.
News categories: ZEASN, SpotX, Nowtilus, Winson Chen, Sam Wilson, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MX1 and Nowtilus team up to empower personalized and ad-funded TV
Apr 8, 2019 – MX1 and Nowtilus have combined Nowtilus' server-side ad insertion (SSAI) solution with MX1's media services to create an end-to-end solution that brings personalized TV and targeted advertising to the big screen and mobile devices in broadcast quality.
News categories: MX1, Nowtilus, Daniel Kiessling, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Rovi to support Eutelsat KabelKiosk cable Video on Demand Services
May 5, 2011 – Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) and Rovi Corp. (NASDAQ: ROVI) are combining their skills for the launch of a VoD service on KabelKiosk, the platform of TV channels and services provided by Eutelsat Germany for cable operators in continental Europe.
News categories: KabelKiosk, Rovi Corp, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, HbbTV, Middleware
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor