Digital TV News: Paul Denzle
Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion
Sep 20, 2021 – Eltrona has worked with ocilion to launch TV+, an interactive TV service with replay, integrated video library, fast zapping and recording. The service includes a TV+ app, for viewing on tablets and smartphones.
News categories: ocilion, Eltrona, Hans Kühberger, Paul Denzle, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, UX
Eltrona selects IPTV solution from ocilion
Jun 7, 2021 – Luxembourg's Eltrona has selected an IPTV solution from ocilion. Its customers can now enjoy functions such as replay TV, VOD and recording. The solution includes transmitter packages, 4K STBs, and first and second screen apps.
News categories: ocilion, Eltrona, Hans Kühberger, Paul Denzle, Dr. Nico Binsfeld, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, Set Top Box
Eltrona merges with SFR-Coditel in Luxembourg
Feb 25, 2020 – Eltrona has merged with SFR-Coditel, owned by Telenet (Brussels: TNET). Eltrona shareholders now hold 50% +1 share and Telenet 50% -1 of the merged entity. The deal means that Eltrona becomes a cable operator with coverage of the whole of Luxembourg.
News categories: Eltrona, Telenet, SFR-Coditel, Paul Denzle, John Porter, Cable TV, Digital TV, Luxembourg, MandA
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV