Digital TV News: Per Borgklint
Ericsson, Telstra and Fox unveil push-VOD content delivery solution
Feb 27, 2017 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC), Telstra and The Fox Innovation Lab at 21st Century Fox will unveil a content delivery solution at MWC 2017 that pre-loads movies onto a consumer's device ready for purchase or rent.
News categories: Ericsson, Telstra, 21st Century Fox, Per Borgklint, Andrew Penn, Hanno Basse, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC21, Streaming, Worldwide
Ericsson introduces MediaFirst end-to-end cloud-based TV platform
Sep 11, 2014 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has introduced Ericsson MediaFirst, an end-to-end cloud-based platform that embraces all content sources and delivery networks, that is currently in trials with a targeted set of operators.
News categories: Ericsson, Per Borgklint, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Worldwide
Ericsson to acquire Microsoft Mediaroom
Apr 8, 2013 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has reached an agreement with Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) to acquire its TV solution Mediaroom business. Closing is expected during the second half of 2013.
News categories: Ericsson, Microsoft, Per Borgklint, Tom Gibbons, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way