Digital TV News: Pete Hutton
ARM introduces new 64-bit IP suite for high-end mobiles
Feb 3, 2015 – ARM (LSE: ARM; NASDAQ: ARMH) has announced a suite of IP featuring its new ARM Cortex-A72 processor. The IP suite also offers a graphics upgrade supporting visual experiences at up to 4K120fps resolution.
News categories: ARM, Pete Hutton, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
ARM and eyeSight bring gesture recognition to ARM Mali GPUs
Oct 14, 2013 – eyeSight has announced that it has completed extensive work in partnership with ARM to optimize its leading gesture recognition solution for use on ARM’s Mali T600 Graphics Processing Units.
News categories: eyeSight, ARM, Pete Hutton, Gideon Shmuel, Middleware, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Entropic switches to ARM Mali for graphics and extends ARM Cortex processor licenses
Jul 22, 2013 – ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) has announced that Entropic (NASDAQ: ENTR) has licensed the ARM Mali™-400 and Mali-450 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) technology and has also entered into a new license agreement for the Cortex-R5 processor.
News categories: ARM, Entropic, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Global Businesses Select ARM Mali GPU Technology across All Smart Devices
Feb 25, 2013 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has revealed that it has 75 licenses of its ARM® Mali GPU family of products across the smartphone, tablet and graphic-enabled Digital TV (DTV) markets.
News categories: ARM, MWC23, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARM Launches Second Generation of MALI-T600 Graphics Processors
Aug 6, 2012 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has announced the second generation of the ARM® Mali™-T600 Series graphics processing units (GPUs), providing a dramatically improved user experience for tablets, smartphones and smart TVs.
News categories: ARM, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
MStar Licenses ARM Mali GPU Technology for Smart-TV Applications
Jan 30, 2012 – ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) has announced that MStar has licensed ARM Mali GPU technology for use in smart-TV applications. The deepening relationship aims to drive technology innovation between the two companies and alignment on future product roadmaps.
News categories: ARM, MStar Semi, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV