Digital TV News: SITI Cable
Dish TV India launches one-stop OTT entertainment platform
Oct 31, 2022 – Dish TV's Watcho offers packages of the most popular OTT platforms - Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, Sony LIV, Lionsgate Play, Hungama Play, HoiChoi, Klikk, EpicOn, Chaupal, and Oho Gujarati - via a single login and subscription model.
News categories: Watcho, Dish TV India, Sukhpreet Singh, Anil Dua, Digital TV, India, Streaming
SITI Cable adds 0.4 million video subscribers in 3Q 2016
Nov 22, 2016 – SITI Networks (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITINET) [Siti Cable] has announced results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2016. The company added 0.4 million digital video subscribers to bring its total to 8.7 million.
News categories: SITI Networks, Cable TV, India, Results, Subscribers
Dish TV India and SITI Cable select Conax Cardless content protection
Sep 6, 2016 – Conax has announced that Dish TV India and SITI Cable have selected Conax (for Cardless content protection) as one of the key partners for their pay-TV expansion in the region.
News categories: Conax, Dish TV India, SITI Cable, Morten Solbakken, Jawahar Goel, V S Wadhwa, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
SITI Cable adds 0.4 million video subscribers in 2Q 2016
Sep 6, 2016 – SITI Networks (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITINET) [Siti Cable] has announced results for its first quarter ended June 30, 2016. The company added 400,000 digital video subscribers to bring its total to 8.3 million.
News categories: SITI Networks, Cable TV, India, Results, Streaming, Subscribers
SITI Cable adds 0.33 million video subscribers in 3Q 2015
Nov 9, 2015 – SITI Cable Network (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has announced results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2015. The company added 0.33 million digital video subscribers during the period, to end with 5.9 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
SITI Cable adds 250,000 digital cable subscribers in 4Q 2014
Feb 5, 2015 – SITI Cable Network Limited (SCNL) (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has reported results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2014. The company ended the year with a digital subscriber base of 4.85 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Subscribers
SITI cable achieves landmark of 4 million digital customers
Apr 2, 2014 – SITI Cable Network Ltd., the leading Cable Television service provider in India, has achieved the landmark of 4 million digital customers as of 31st March 2014.
News categories: SITI Cable, Subhash Chandra, V D Wadhwa, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Subscribers
India's WWIL to deploy 3 million cable STBs
Apr 3, 2012 – With three months to go in the first phase of cable digitization in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, Wire and Wireless (India) [WWIL] has announced that it has made arrangements to deploy three million set-top-boxes in the three cities.
News categories: WWIL, SITI Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December