Digital TV News: Scott Ramirez
KONKA enters North American smart home market
Dec 21, 2020 – KONKA has announced that it will enter the smart home market with the debut of its KONKASmart line-up at Digital CES. The KONKASmart product lineup will be available in North America beginning in Spring 2021.
News categories: KONKA, CES2023, North America, Smart Home
Konka expands brand to the United States and Canada
Dec 13, 2019 – The Konka Group has announced a brand expansion into the North American market. Konka plans to launch a range of 'market-right' TV and Smart Home series. The lineup will offer consumers both high performance and high value.
News categories: Konka, Scott Ramirez, Bruce Fairchild, Canada, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
NuVision to re-enter USA TV market
Jan 8, 2018 – NuVision has announced plans to re-enter the USA TV market, while also significantly expanding its mobile computing line-up. NuVision is a USA based company with its roots in high quality TVs for custom installation.
News categories: NuVision, Scott Ramirez, CES2023, Smart TV, USA
Samba TV interactive platform available soon on Toshiba smart TVs
Jan 6, 2014 – Samba TV has announced that its technology will be integrated into Toshiba Smart TVs, allowing owners to use their TV remote or a nearby tablet, phone or PC to instantly interact with their favorite shows or movies.
News categories: Samba, Toshiba, Scott Ramirez, Ashwin Navin, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
Rovi TotalGuide Debuts on Toshiba's Latest Smart TV Models for North America
Jan 10, 2012 – At CES, Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) and Toshiba (Tokyo:6502) will demonstrate how Rovi TotalGuide is helping Toshiba bring search and discovery to its new line of L7200 Cinema Series and L6200 Series LED 3D premium Smart TVs, for the U.S. market.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Toshiba, CES2023, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming
Toshiba Unveils Powerful CELL TV™ for the USA
Jan 6, 2010 – Toshiba has announced that the company has developed groundbreaking home entertainment technology and is introducing the ZX900 Series CELL TV™ into the U.S. market. CELL TV is the focal demonstration of Toshiba's 2010 CES exhibit.
News categories: Toshiba, Digital TV, DVR, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027