Digital TV News: Scott Ramirez
KONKA enters North American smart home market
Dec 21, 2020 – KONKA has announced that it will enter the smart home market with the debut of its KONKASmart line-up at Digital CES. The KONKASmart product lineup will be available in North America beginning in Spring 2021.
News categories: KONKA, CES2021, North America, Smart Home
Konka expands brand to the United States and Canada
Dec 13, 2019 – The Konka Group has announced a brand expansion into the North American market. Konka plans to launch a range of 'market-right' TV and Smart Home series. The lineup will offer consumers both high performance and high value.
News categories: Konka, Scott Ramirez, Bruce Fairchild, Canada, CES2021, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
NuVision to re-enter USA TV market
Jan 8, 2018 – NuVision has announced plans to re-enter the USA TV market, while also significantly expanding its mobile computing line-up. NuVision is a USA based company with its roots in high quality TVs for custom installation.
News categories: NuVision, Scott Ramirez, CES2021, Smart TV, USA
Samba TV interactive platform available soon on Toshiba smart TVs
Jan 6, 2014 – Samba TV has announced that its technology will be integrated into Toshiba Smart TVs, allowing owners to use their TV remote or a nearby tablet, phone or PC to instantly interact with their favorite shows or movies.
News categories: Samba, Toshiba, Scott Ramirez, Ashwin Navin, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
Rovi TotalGuide Debuts on Toshiba's Latest Smart TV Models for North America
Jan 10, 2012 – At CES, Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) and Toshiba (Tokyo:6502) will demonstrate how Rovi TotalGuide is helping Toshiba bring search and discovery to its new line of L7200 Cinema Series and L6200 Series LED 3D premium Smart TVs, for the U.S. market.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Toshiba, CES2021, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV
Toshiba Unveils Powerful CELL TV™ for the USA
Jan 6, 2010 – Toshiba has announced that the company has developed groundbreaking home entertainment technology and is introducing the ZX900 Series CELL TV™ into the U.S. market. CELL TV is the focal demonstration of Toshiba's 2010 CES exhibit.
News categories: Toshiba, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, VR
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results