Digital TV News: Scott Ramirez
KONKA enters North American smart home market
Dec 21, 2020 – KONKA has announced that it will enter the smart home market with the debut of its KONKASmart line-up at Digital CES. The KONKASmart product lineup will be available in North America beginning in Spring 2021.
News categories: KONKA, CES2022, North America, Smart Home
Konka expands brand to the United States and Canada
Dec 13, 2019 – The Konka Group has announced a brand expansion into the North American market. Konka plans to launch a range of 'market-right' TV and Smart Home series. The lineup will offer consumers both high performance and high value.
News categories: Konka, Scott Ramirez, Bruce Fairchild, Canada, CES2022, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
NuVision to re-enter USA TV market
Jan 8, 2018 – NuVision has announced plans to re-enter the USA TV market, while also significantly expanding its mobile computing line-up. NuVision is a USA based company with its roots in high quality TVs for custom installation.
News categories: NuVision, Scott Ramirez, CES2022, Smart TV, USA
Samba TV interactive platform available soon on Toshiba smart TVs
Jan 6, 2014 – Samba TV has announced that its technology will be integrated into Toshiba Smart TVs, allowing owners to use their TV remote or a nearby tablet, phone or PC to instantly interact with their favorite shows or movies.
News categories: Samba, Toshiba, Scott Ramirez, Ashwin Navin, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
Rovi TotalGuide Debuts on Toshiba's Latest Smart TV Models for North America
Jan 10, 2012 – At CES, Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) and Toshiba (Tokyo:6502) will demonstrate how Rovi TotalGuide is helping Toshiba bring search and discovery to its new line of L7200 Cinema Series and L6200 Series LED 3D premium Smart TVs, for the U.S. market.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Toshiba, CES2022, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming
Toshiba Unveils Powerful CELL TV™ for the USA
Jan 6, 2010 – Toshiba has announced that the company has developed groundbreaking home entertainment technology and is introducing the ZX900 Series CELL TV™ into the U.S. market. CELL TV is the focal demonstration of Toshiba's 2010 CES exhibit.
News categories: Toshiba, Digital TV, DVR, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, VR
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying