Digital TV News: Sean Muller
Paramount and iSpot.tv agree currency partnership
Oct 10, 2023 – Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is to use iSpot's currency metrics to measure and transact national TV advertising campaigns across its media and streaming properties in the U.S.
News categories: iSpot, Paramount, Sean Muller, John Halley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
iSpot acquires 605 to expand TV measurement market share
Sep 13, 2023 – iSpot.tv has announced the acquisition of 605, adding set-top box data from 16.6 million homes to its smart TV data footprint, bolstering its measurement solutions for video and TV advertising.
News categories: iSpot, 605, Sean Muller, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
iSpot measures YouTube and YouTube TV against broader TV marketplace
May 16, 2023 – iSpot has completed a critical phase of its integration with Google for determining the incremental reach of ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV when compared to traditional linear and connected TV.
News categories: iSpot, Sean Muller, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
TVision concludes $16m investment round led by iSpot
Nov 15, 2022 – TVision has closed an investment round of $16m for the continued transformation and modernization of its person-level panel measurement. The round was led by iSpot along with continued support from SIG Capital, Accomplice, and Golden Ventures.
News categories: TVision, iSpot, Yan Liu, Sean Muller, Sean Cunningham, Kelly Abcarian, Andrea Zapata, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
8-10% of streaming ad impressions play when the TV is shut off
Jun 13, 2022 – GroupM has partnered with media companies in the advertising industry to create new standards in streaming viewability and CTV measurement. The initiative follows a study with iSpot that quantifies inflated CTV ad delivery counts and reveals that, on average, 8-10% of streaming impressions play when the TV is shut off.
News categories: GroupM, iSpot.tv, Kirk McDonald, Sean Muller, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Goldman Sachs to put $325 million into iSpot.tv
Apr 27, 2022 – iSpot.tv has signed an agreement with funds managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management for a $325 million investment. iSpot, which has raised $58 million since being founded in April 2012, now generates over $100 million in annual recurring revenues.
News categories: iSpot.tv, Goldman Sachs, Sean Muller, Leonard Seevers, Joon Park, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital
NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
Jan 13, 2022 – NBCUniversal has announced a deal with iSpot.tv that will make the real-time measurement company one of its preferred partners for quantifying and unifying cross-screen media consumption, reach and impressions across its One Platform.
News categories: iSpot.tv, NBCUniversal, Publicis, Sean Muller, Kelly Abcarian, Krishan Bhatia, John Muszynski, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
iSpot integrates Smart TV data in deal with LG Ads Solutions
Dec 15, 2021 – iSpot has announced a licensing deal for smart TV data from LG Ads Solutions. The deal gives iSpot access to LG on-the-glass program and ad data from more than 20 million opted-in smart TVs from a range of TV makers in addition to LG.
News categories: iSpot, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Muller, Raghu Kodige, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
Apr 8, 2020 – Neustar is to make iSpot’s TV ad measurement data available within its management, attribution and analytics platforms, providing a granular and complete view of the full customer journey inclusive of linear, addressable, and OTT TV exposure.
News categories: Neustar, iSpot.tv, Michael Schoen, Sean Muller, Advertising, Big Data, Worldwide
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification