Digital TV News: Shuki Eytan
Kaltura provides Cloud TV solution to Reshet 13 in Israel
Sep 13, 2023 – Kaltura (Nasdaq: KLTR) has announced, as part of its expanded partnership with Reshet 13, that it is powering Reshet’s full Cloud TV service, launched in just three months.
News categories: Kaltura, Reshet 13, Shuki Eytan, Tom Dan, Apps, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming
Bouygues Telecom selects Kaltura to power next-generation TV service
Sep 11, 2023 – Kaltura has announced that Bouygues Telecom has unveiled its selection of Kaltura's cloud-based technology platform to power its next-generation IPTV and OTT digital TV service.
News categories: Kaltura, CommScope, Bouygues Telecom, Shuki Eytan, Ray Bontempi, Jean Paul Arzel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Kaltura adds enhancements to its Cloud TV and streaming platform
Jul 12, 2023 – Kaltura (Nasdaq: KLTR) has announced enhancements to its Cloud TV and Streaming Platform, tailored specifically to meet the demands of TV operators and media customers.
News categories: Kaltura, Shuki Eytan, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029