Digital TV News: Simon Adams
Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
Aug 9, 2022 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has launched its Gracenote ID Distribution System. The platform help program owners and creators manage their content, streamline distribution and ensure their brands are well represented and easily discoverable.
News categories: Gracenote, Simon Adams, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Gracenote dataset quantifies program bingeability, tracks streaming availability
Jun 1, 2022 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has introduced Distribution Dynamics and Program Availability Archive, datasets that help content owners and buyers optimize program licensing and acquisition strategies as TV viewership booms.
News categories: Gracenote, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
May 24, 2022 – Gracenote has launched Gracenote Streaming Channels Data enabling content discovery platforms to better connect consumers to programming on free ad-supported TV (FAST) channels as well as linear channels on virtual MVPD (vMVPD) services.
News categories: Gracenote, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Gracenote tool predicts potential entertainment programming performance
Dec 8, 2021 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has unveiled Audience Predict, a content analytics tool that forecasts potential future entertainment programming performance, equiping content distributors and owners to make decisions that maximize return on programming investments.
News categories: Gracenote, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
Nov 18, 2021 – Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) has announced that Crackle Plus will use Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) entertainment metadata and Gracenote IDs to make Crackle, Popcornflix and Chicken Soup for the Soul streaming service titles more searchable and discoverable.
News categories: Crackle, Gracenote, Philippe Guelton, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, UX
Media Distillery and Gracenote optimize EPG utility
Nov 16, 2021 – Media Distillery and Gracenote have created a solution to optimise Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) utility. The offering helps operators improve content navigation through increased guide and recording accuracy.
News categories: Media Distillery, Gracenote, Simon Adams, Roland Sars, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
Jul 20, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics' has announced that its content recommendations are now integrated with Gracenote's Personalized Imagery for TV and movie titles, enabling the delivery of targeted image assets to support content selection.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Gracenote, Peter Docherty, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Gracenote launches sports data widgets for CE and auto makers
Jan 6, 2021 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has launched live sports widgets, leveraging its sports data, designed to help smart TV and auto manufacturers enable dynamic sports experiences for fans at home or on-the-go.
News categories: Gracenote, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, In-Car, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
Sep 16, 2020 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has launched Gracenote Streaming Sports Catalogs. The data product ensures that sports content is easily searchable and discoverable across siloed TV platforms, services and devices.
News categories: Gracenote, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media into the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM