Digital TV News: TTNET
TTNET brings ARRIS IPTV set-top experience to Turkey
Sep 8, 2014 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced that Turkey's TTNET has successfully rolled out ARRIS VIP1113 IPTV set-tops to subscribers of its Tivibu service as it enhances its high definition (HD) TV offering.
News categories: ARRIS Group, TTNET, Sahin Sen, Steve McCaffery, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey
Airties Receives New IPTV Set Top Box Order From TTNET in Turkey
Oct 11, 2011 – AirTies has announced that it has received a new order for 20,000 Air 7120 set-top boxes and 13,000 WAV-275 modems from Turkish operator TTNET, a subsidiary of Turkish Telecom.
News categories: AirTies, TTNET, Digital TV, IPTV, Router, Set Top Box, Turkey
SeaChange powers TTNET IPTV in Turkey
May 9, 2011 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced details of its role in TTNET’s nationwide IPTV service, Tivibu Ev (Tivibu Home), part of its multi-screen video service that is currently available in 30 cities across Turkey.
News categories: SeaChange, TTNET, Yvette Kanouff, Tahsin Yılmaz, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Turkey
TTNET selects AirTies' gateway and set-top box solutions for IPTV roll-out in Turkey
Nov 25, 2010 – AirTies has announced that it has been selected by TTNET to provide its high definition IP set-top box and wireless ADSL gateway devices to support TTNET's IPTV service 'IPtivibu' and wireless services.
News categories: AirTies, TTNET, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey
Motorola to Launch Next-Generation HD IPTV Set-top in Turkey With TTNET
Sep 10, 2010 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced the first commercial deployment of its VIP1002E/F Series IPTV set-top with TTNET in Turkey. The VIP1002E/F will offer TTNET's customers services such as pausing live TV only found on higher spec. DVR set-tops.
News categories: Motorola, TTNET, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey
Turkey - IP TV and Web TV-Testing Started
Jul 21, 2010 – IPTV will reach the Turkish consumer via Türk Telekom. A business partnership with the leadership of SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has won the tender of the project, which had been initiated by Türk Telekom for the infrastructure of IPTV.
News categories: Türk Telekom, SeaChange International, Envivio, Content Distribution, IPTV, Turkey
Turkey's Largest ISP, TTNET, appoints On Demand Group to manage On-Demand Television Service
Nov 18, 2008 – On Demand Group (ODG) (NASDAQ: SEAC) have been appointed to manage a Video-on-Demand (VOD) service solution for TTNET, Turkey's largest ISP. The roll out of IPTV services to its customer base represents a key expansion of TTNET's service offer.
News categories: On Demand Group, TTNET, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Turkey
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform
- India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
- Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
- Dominant share for MediaTek in smart speaker market
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021