Digital TV News: Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
Jan 18, 2023 – The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago has announced the adoption of ATSC 3.0 as the standard for free-to-air digital terrestrial television (DTT) in the country.
News categories: Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Regulation, Trinidad and Tobago
Digicel applies for pay TV licence in Trinidad and Tobago
Aug 18, 2014 – The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago has announced that it has received an application from Digicel for a concession to provide a 'Subscription Broadcasting Service via a Telecommunications Network'.
News categories: Digicel, Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago, Digital TV, IPTV, Regulation, Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago ends 2Q 2010 with 117,595 pay TV subscribers
Dec 1, 2010 – The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago has releases its Quarterly Market Update for the period May 2009 to June 2010. Digital pay TV subscriptions rose 740 in the quarter to reach 117,595, a rise of 23% year-on-year.
News categories: Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers, Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago issues RFP for the Provision of Free To Air DTT Services
Aug 13, 2007 – The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago is inviting applications from interested persons to apply for a concession to provide Free-to-Air Television Broadcasting Services.
News categories: Digital TV, Terrestrial, Trinidad and Tobago, TV Services
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server