Digital TV News: Telepath
Entropic, Telepath Deliver First AVS+ HD Set-Top Box Platform for China
Mar 21, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Telepath Technologies have announced the first AVS+ HD set-top box platform for China satellite, cable/IP and terrestrial markets. The platform, integrated with the latest STB SoC from Entropic, supports AVS-P16 (AVS+) and includes advanced security.
News categories: Entropic, Telepath, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Silicon Motion Announces Third Quarter Results for the Period Ended September 30, 2008
Oct 30, 2008 – Silicon Motion (Nasdaq:SIMO) has announced its third quarter 2008 financial results. In the quarter, Silicon Motion achieved five T-DMB SoC design wins with LG, Samsung, and Pantech & Curitel for Korea mobile TV handsets.
News categories: Silicon Motion, Mobile, Results, Semiconductor
Telepath Collaborated with Infineon and SMIC to Successfully Enable Diverse Mobile TV Devices for the 2008 Summer Olympic Games
Aug 4, 2008 – SMIC (NYSE:SMI; SEHK:981) has announced that Telepath Technologies has successfully integrated its CMMB demodulator chip, TP3001, in a majority of the mobile TV phones distributed at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
News categories: Telepath Technologies, SMIC, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
Telepath Released CMMB Demod Chip Together with Infineon and SMIC
Dec 21, 2007 – Telepath Technologies has unveiled irs TP3001 demodulator chip. The TP3001 enables access to mobile multimedia broadcasting via mobile handhelds, personal media players as well as other portable electronic devices.
News categories: Telepath Technologies, Infineon, SMIC, China, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework