Digital TV News: Thomas Elam
Evolution Digital deploys TiVo-powered eBOX at WOW! cable
May 17, 2016 – Evolution Digital has announced that WOW! is the first broadband operator to offer Evolution Digital's eBOX IP hybrid set-top box, powered by TiVo. eBOX is being deployed for WOW!’s new SW!VEL service, which combines live TV with OTT services.
News categories: Evolution Digital, WOW!, Brent Smith, Cash Hagen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo to provide software and services to Buckeye CableSystem
Feb 11, 2016 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Buckeye CableSystem, a US cable operator servicing northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, have announced that TiVo will become the primary provider of the software, user experience and cloud services for Buckeye's TV offering.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Buckeye CableSystem, Thomas Elam, Jeff Abbas, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
WOW! selects TiVo to power multiscreen TV
Jul 22, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone have announced a joint development relationship with Evolution Digital. The agreement includes plans to deploy TiVo's software solution across mobile, web and a Hybrid HD Set-Top Box (STB).
News categories: Tivo Inc, WOW!, Evolution Digital, Thomas Elam, Cash Hagen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
Armstrong Utilities selects TiVo television solution
Sep 9, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Armstrong Utilities have announced that Armstrong has selected TiVo for delivery of a multi-screen, seamlessly-combined linear, recorded, over the top, and video on demand TV experience.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Armstrong, Jeff Ross, Thomas Elam, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
RCN delivers its most powerful DVR to date
Jun 3, 2014 – RCN has announced that it is making available to customers its most powerful DVR from TiVo. Bundled into RCN’s packages, the TiVo T6 HD DVR delivers cable TV programming and a multitude of Web-based options in one easy-to-use system.
News categories: RCN, TiVo Inc, Thomas Elam, Chris Fenger, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
WaveDivision to offer complete suite of TiVo whole-home products
Mar 26, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and WaveDivision, a U.S. cable service provider, have announced a partnership to develop and deploy co-branded versions of TiVo's whole-home television solution across TV, web and mobile platforms.
News categories: TiVo Inc, WaveDivision, Steve Weed, Thomas Elam, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo selected by Vyve Broadband for HD uDTAs
Feb 25, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Vyve Broadband have announced that Vyve has selected TiVo to develop advanced capabilities for its subscribers using Digital Transport Adapters built by Evolution Digital.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Vyve Broadband, Evolution Digital, Vin Zachariah, Thomas Elam, Marc Cohen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo rolling out to Mediacom customers
Jun 11, 2013 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Mediacom have announced that Mediacom has begun rollout of its TiVo offering. Mediacom will deploy the TiVo Premiere Q 4-tuner gateway DVR, TiVo Mini IP set-top box client and companion applications for iOS and Android devices.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Mediacom, Cable TV, DVR, Gateway, Set Top Box
TiVo to power cable operators' mobile and second screen experience
Jun 10, 2013 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its mobile app and second screen companion experience is now available for cable operators 'powered by TiVo.' Atlantic Broadband will be the first U.S. cable operator to offer the service to its subscribers.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Atlantic Broadband, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, TV Everywhere, USA
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region