Digital TV News: Thomas Elam
Evolution Digital deploys TiVo-powered eBOX at WOW! cable
May 17, 2016 – Evolution Digital has announced that WOW! is the first broadband operator to offer Evolution Digital's eBOX IP hybrid set-top box, powered by TiVo. eBOX is being deployed for WOW!’s new SW!VEL service, which combines live TV with OTT services.
News categories: Evolution Digital, WOW!, Brent Smith, Cash Hagen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo to provide software and services to Buckeye CableSystem
Feb 11, 2016 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Buckeye CableSystem, a US cable operator servicing northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, have announced that TiVo will become the primary provider of the software, user experience and cloud services for Buckeye's TV offering.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Buckeye CableSystem, Thomas Elam, Jeff Abbas, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
WOW! selects TiVo to power multiscreen TV
Jul 22, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone have announced a joint development relationship with Evolution Digital. The agreement includes plans to deploy TiVo's software solution across mobile, web and a Hybrid HD Set-Top Box (STB).
News categories: Tivo Inc, WOW!, Evolution Digital, Thomas Elam, Cash Hagen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
Armstrong Utilities selects TiVo television solution
Sep 9, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Armstrong Utilities have announced that Armstrong has selected TiVo for delivery of a multi-screen, seamlessly-combined linear, recorded, over the top, and video on demand TV experience.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Armstrong, Jeff Ross, Thomas Elam, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
RCN delivers its most powerful DVR to date
Jun 3, 2014 – RCN has announced that it is making available to customers its most powerful DVR from TiVo. Bundled into RCN’s packages, the TiVo T6 HD DVR delivers cable TV programming and a multitude of Web-based options in one easy-to-use system.
News categories: RCN, TiVo Inc, Thomas Elam, Chris Fenger, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
WaveDivision to offer complete suite of TiVo whole-home products
Mar 26, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and WaveDivision, a U.S. cable service provider, have announced a partnership to develop and deploy co-branded versions of TiVo's whole-home television solution across TV, web and mobile platforms.
News categories: TiVo Inc, WaveDivision, Steve Weed, Thomas Elam, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo selected by Vyve Broadband for HD uDTAs
Feb 25, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Vyve Broadband have announced that Vyve has selected TiVo to develop advanced capabilities for its subscribers using Digital Transport Adapters built by Evolution Digital.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Vyve Broadband, Evolution Digital, Vin Zachariah, Thomas Elam, Marc Cohen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo rolling out to Mediacom customers
Jun 11, 2013 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Mediacom have announced that Mediacom has begun rollout of its TiVo offering. Mediacom will deploy the TiVo Premiere Q 4-tuner gateway DVR, TiVo Mini IP set-top box client and companion applications for iOS and Android devices.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Mediacom, Cable TV, DVR, Gateway, Set Top Box
TiVo to power cable operators' mobile and second screen experience
Jun 10, 2013 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its mobile app and second screen companion experience is now available for cable operators 'powered by TiVo.' Atlantic Broadband will be the first U.S. cable operator to offer the service to its subscribers.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Atlantic Broadband, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, TV Everywhere, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership