Digital TV News: Till Sudworth
Vision Media integrates NPAW video analytics
Sep 12, 2023 – Vision Media has announced that it is now using NPAW’s Video Analytics software to enhance its video quality and better track streaming performance for users across more than 135 countries.
News categories: NPAW, Vision Media, Till Sudworth, Jason Deadrich, Big Data, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Redge Technologies teams up with NPAW for advanced analytics
Aug 30, 2023 – Redge Technologies has partnered with NPAW to provide analytics for its streaming platform, enabling monitoring and optimization of performance and the quality of the user experience.
News categories: Redge Technologies, NPAW, Marek Szymczak, Till Sudworth, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, UX
76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
Mar 29, 2023 – According to a survey by NPAW, 76% of SVOD companies plan to introduce ads by 2025. Implementing a hybrid model is the preferred path for 59% — a move aimed at lowering the price of subscriptions.
News categories: NPAW, Till Sudworth, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Green Streams adds NPAW video analytics to its IPTV/OTT PaaS
Oct 25, 2022 – Greens Streams is to integrate NPAW's video analytics into its platform-as-a-service (PaaS) for network operators and OTT service providers to optimize the platform and provide users with visibility of their customer experience.
News categories: NPAW, Green Streams, Till Sudworth, Gernot Jaeger, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029