Digital TV News: Tom Schaeffer
24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
Jan 12, 2021 – Float Left and 24i have announced that 24i will leverage the power of Float Left OTT technology to offer advanced applications on Roku. 24i has integrated Float Left's Roku framework into its Smart Apps product.
News categories: Float Left, 24i, Tom Schaeffer, Martijn van Horssen, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
Oct 27, 2020 – Jump and Float Left have announce a personalization tool for Flicast – Float Left’s flagship end-to-end OTT solution. The tool tracks and analyzes content consumption patterns and content similarities to generate video recommendations.
News categories: Jump Data, Float Left, Jerónimo Macanás, Tom Schaeffer, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vidgo selects Float Left for vMVPD service app design
Apr 10, 2018 – Vidgo has selected Float Left as their technology partner in delivering their premium vMVPD service across all major platforms such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Web, and iOS and Android Mobile.
News categories: Float Left, Vidgo, Tom Schaeffer, Shane Cannon, Apps, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA
Float Left and JW Player offer integrated OTT solution for media companies
Mar 28, 2018 – Float Left has announced a partnership with JW Player. By leveraging JW Player's video delivery and intelligence technology, Float Left offers a complete OTT solution for content publishers and broadcasters worldwide.
News categories: Float Left, JW Player, Screen Media Ventures, Tom Schaeffer, Dave Otten, Ben Saxton, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, USA
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers