Digital TV News: Tom Wirth
Hi-tv Deploys Nagravision End-to-End Solution
Apr 17, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) has announced that Hi-tv, part of Grupo Salinas, a US $10 billion group of Mexico-based companies, has launched an end-to-end Nagravision MPEG-4-based digital terrestrial television (DTT) solution.
News categories: Nagravision, Hi-tv, TV Azteca, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Iowa Network Services Deploys an Integrated Solution from Nagravision and Quative for Next Generation MPEG-4 IPTV Network
Nov 11, 2008 – Nagravision and Quative (SWX:KUD) have announced that Iowa Network Services (INS) has deployed its integrated solution for its MPEG-4 IPTV Network. INS's new user interface will be demonstrated in the Nagravision booth at TelcoTV 2008.
News categories: Quative, Nagravision, Iowa Network Services, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Nagravision Demonstrates Ready-to-Deploy IPTV Solution for Pay TV Revenue Generation at TelcoTV 2008
Nov 10, 2008 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) will demonstrate a ready-to-deploy IPTV solution for Pay TV revenue generation at TelcoTV 2008. The pre-integrated solution secures and enhances access to digital content and supports three screen (PC, TV and Mobile) VOD.
News categories: Nagravision, Conditional Access, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development