Digital TV News: United Telecom
Liberty Latin America to acquire controlling stake in UTS
Mar 26, 2019 – Liberty Latin America (NASDAQ: LILA, LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) has agreed to acquire 87.5% of United Telecommunication Services (UTS), which provides fixed and mobile services to the island nations of Curaçao, St. Maarten, St. Martin, Bonaire, St. Barths, St. Eustatius and Saba.
News categories: Liberty Latin America, United Telecommunication Services, Balan Nair, Broadband, Caribbean, MandA, Mobile
United Telecom to launch IPTV in Georgia
Oct 12, 2009 – Georgia's United Telecom plans to launch its Novus TV IPTV service in Tbilisi from October 15th, with a roll out across the whole of the country in early 2010.
News categories: United Telecom, Digital TV, Georgia, IPTV
UTStarcom Awarded Contract From United Telecoms Ltd. for Broadband Network Triple Play Solution
May 8, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced that it has been awarded a contract by United Telecoms Limited to deliver Internet Protocol TV (IPTV), bandwidth on demand and Voice over IP (VoIP) services in the state of Goa.
News categories: UTStarcom, United Telecoms, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, India, IPTV
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform