Digital TV News: BitTorrent
D-Link Showcases Advanced, Easy-to-Use Home Networking and Digital Home Solutions at CES 2008
Jan 6, 2008 – D-Link will be highlighting its end-to-end home networking and digital home solutions at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) here this week, showcasing hot new products such as media players, Wi-Fi Internet photo frame, Green Ethernet switching, next-generation dual band routers, and the latest storage and security devices.
News categories: D-Link, CES2021, Gateway, Media Player, OTT, Smart Home
BitTorrent's Delivery Network Accelerator (DNA) Service Improves the Online Experience for Streaming Video, Downloadable Software and Video Games
Oct 9, 2007 – BitTorrent has announced the general availability of the BitTorrent Delivery Network Accelerator (DNA) service. BitTorrent DNA is a peer-accelerated content delivery service that provides consumers faster, more reliable, more efficient access to rich content through downloads or streams.
News categories: BitTorrent, Brightcove, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
UUSee - How Can 30 Million Chinese Broadband Users Be Wrong?
Jan 30, 2007 – Though the boom in online video distribution has most closely been associated with the U.S. and the English- speaking market, media and technology players would be well-served to look to China's UUSee for a very real glimpse into online video's future.
News categories: UUSee, China, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
NETGEAR® Announces 'Digital Entertainer HD,' First Media Receiver with HDMI for Streaming HD Movies, YouTube Videos, iTunes Music and More from PCs, Storage Devices and the Internet to Home Entertainment Systems
Jan 7, 2007 – NETGEAR (Nasdaq: NTGR) has announced the Digital Entertainer HD (EVA8000) to bring the universe of digital content to television sets.
News categories: NETGEAR, CES2021, Digital TV, OTT, Smart Home
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration