Digital TV News: TSTV
TSTV to launch DTH TV on ABS-3A at 3°W in Nigeria
Jun 28, 2017 – ABS and Telcom Satellites TV (TSTV) have signed a multi-transponder agreement to deliver a Direct-to-Home (DTH) broadcast service into Nigeria on ABS-3A. The new platform is scheduled to be launched on 25th July 2017.
News categories: ABS, TSTV, Tom Choi, Bright Echefu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Nigeria, Satellite
MTS launches satellite TV in Russia
Nov 12, 2014 – Mobile TeleSystems (MTS) [NYSE: MBT] in partnership with Sistema Mass Media (SMM) [LSE: SSA] has announced the launch of satellite TV services under the MTS brand throughout Russia. MTS will offer subscribers 160 TV channels.
News categories: Mobile TeleSystems, Vasyl Latsanych, Vitaly Studitskikh, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
Ericsson Empowers New TV Experiences at IP&TV World Forum
Mar 21, 2011 – At IP&TV World Forum 2011, Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) will demonstrate its end-to-end television solutions - from content management, packaging and delivery to the ultimate user experience on the consumer's screen of choice.
News categories: Ericsson, Content Distribution, Video Exchange
Chongqing Cable TV Launches On-Demand TV Services With Espial MediaBase
Oct 6, 2009 – Espial® (TSX: ESP) has announced that Chongqing Cable TV Network has selected Espial MediaBase to power their on-demand services. Chongqing Cable TV is located in the southwest of China and provides TV services to 4.2 million subscribers.
News categories: Espial, Chongqing Cable, Huawei, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
TANDBERG Showcases Dynamic Ad Insertion Within a Time-Shifted TV Program
Mar 30, 2009 – At both The Cable Show and NAB, TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) will showcase the industry's first technology demonstration of dynamic ad insertion and ad swapping into live, time-shifted program streams.
News categories: TANDBERG Television, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan