Digital TV News: TTNET
TTNET brings ARRIS IPTV set-top experience to Turkey
Sep 8, 2014 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced that Turkey's TTNET has successfully rolled out ARRIS VIP1113 IPTV set-tops to subscribers of its Tivibu service as it enhances its high definition (HD) TV offering.
News categories: ARRIS Group, TTNET, Sahin Sen, Steve McCaffery, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey
Airties Receives New IPTV Set Top Box Order From TTNET in Turkey
Oct 11, 2011 – AirTies has announced that it has received a new order for 20,000 Air 7120 set-top boxes and 13,000 WAV-275 modems from Turkish operator TTNET, a subsidiary of Turkish Telecom.
News categories: AirTies, TTNET, Digital TV, IPTV, Router, Set Top Box, Turkey
SeaChange powers TTNET IPTV in Turkey
May 9, 2011 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced details of its role in TTNET’s nationwide IPTV service, Tivibu Ev (Tivibu Home), part of its multi-screen video service that is currently available in 30 cities across Turkey.
News categories: SeaChange, TTNET, Yvette Kanouff, Tahsin Yılmaz, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Turkey
TTNET selects AirTies' gateway and set-top box solutions for IPTV roll-out in Turkey
Nov 25, 2010 – AirTies has announced that it has been selected by TTNET to provide its high definition IP set-top box and wireless ADSL gateway devices to support TTNET's IPTV service 'IPtivibu' and wireless services.
News categories: AirTies, TTNET, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey
Motorola to Launch Next-Generation HD IPTV Set-top in Turkey With TTNET
Sep 10, 2010 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced the first commercial deployment of its VIP1002E/F Series IPTV set-top with TTNET in Turkey. The VIP1002E/F will offer TTNET's customers services such as pausing live TV only found on higher spec. DVR set-tops.
News categories: Motorola, TTNET, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey
Turkey - IP TV and Web TV-Testing Started
Jul 21, 2010 – IPTV will reach the Turkish consumer via Türk Telekom. A business partnership with the leadership of SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has won the tender of the project, which had been initiated by Türk Telekom for the infrastructure of IPTV.
News categories: Türk Telekom, SeaChange International, Envivio, Content Distribution, IPTV, Turkey
Turkey's Largest ISP, TTNET, appoints On Demand Group to manage On-Demand Television Service
Nov 18, 2008 – On Demand Group (ODG) (NASDAQ: SEAC) have been appointed to manage a Video-on-Demand (VOD) service solution for TTNET, Turkey's largest ISP. The roll out of IPTV services to its customer base represents a key expansion of TTNET's service offer.
News categories: On Demand Group, TTNET, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Turkey
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0