Digital TV News: Ubique
Multimedia Polska deploys OTT and TV Everywhere with Teleste
Sep 5, 2017 – Teleste has revealed that its Ubique video content management platform now powers OTT and TV Everywhere services for the subscribers of Multimedia Polska. Multimedia Polska selected Teleste's Ubique for the two-year project started in 2016.
News categories: Teleste, Ubique, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Poland, TV Everywhere
Multimedia Polska selects Teleste next generation TV platform
Jan 11, 2016 – Teleste has announced that it has reached an agreement with Multimedia Polska for a next generation TV content delivery system. Teleste will deliver video processing and Content Delivery Network products and tech
News categories: Teleste, Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Teleste to discontinue own IPTV middleware development
Mar 11, 2013 – To improve its competitiveness, Teleste has decided to focus its activities on OTT products for the Ubique solution it launched in 2012. Consequently, it has decided to discontinue the development of its own IPTV middleware and to seek partnerships in this area.
News categories: Teleste, IPTV, Middleware, OTT
Teleste Ubique OTT Solution Secures Revenues With Verimatrix
Sep 6, 2012 – Teleste has announced its new Teleste Ubique OTT product providing a complete turnkey solution for small and mid-sized cable TV operators to offer OTT services. Verimatrix is providing Teleste Ubique with support in securing operators' revenues.
News categories: Verimatrix, Teleste, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2019, TV Everywhere
Teleste launches complete OTT solution for cable operators
Aug 29, 2012 – At IBC 2012, Teleste will introduce Ubique which includes everything that cable operators need to bring TV Everywhere services to their customers. Additionally, Teleste will introduce extensions to its Luminato headend platform.
News categories: Teleste, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IBC2019, TV Everywhere
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications