Digital TV News: David Levy
OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
Jul 11, 2019 – OpenAP has announced that it has selected dataxu as its partner to provide technology and services for advertisers to create audience segments for use in targeted digital campaigns.
News categories: dataxu, OpenAP, Sandro Catanzaro, David Levy, Dave Clark, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
LiveRamp to acquire Data Plus Math
Jun 24, 2019 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has announced that it is to acquire Data Plus Math. Data Plus Math is a media measurement company that works with brands, agencies, cable operators, streaming TV services, and networks to tie cross-screen ad exposure with real-world outcomes.
News categories: LiveRamp, Data Plus Math, Scott Howe, John Hoctor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
Jun 18, 2019 – NCC Media and OpenAP have announced a partnership to further standardize audience-based TV buying across a greater share of the television ecosystem through the use of OpenAP's advanced audience segment definitions.
News categories: NCC Media, OpenAP, Nicolle Pangis, David Levy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Turner to launch Bleacher Report Live streaming service
Mar 27, 2018 – Turner has announced that it will launch a premium live sports streaming service – 'Bleacher Report Live' – in April. B/R Live will serve as the central hub for both the discovery and consumption of live sports content.
News categories: Turner, Bleacher Report, David Levy, Lenny Daniels, Dave Finocchio, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Turner to launch U.S. sports streaming platform with UEFA matches
Aug 17, 2017 – Turner and UEFA have announced an agreement for the exclusive presentation of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League. Based on the rights, Turner will launch a standalone premium sports streaming video service.
News categories: Turner, UEFA, David Levy, Lenny Daniels, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box