Digital TV News: Gene Liu
Montage takes Kilopass anti-fuse NVM OTP IP for secure key storage in STB ICs
Dec 5, 2017 – Kilopass Technology has announced that its OTP NVM is designed into Montage Technology’s next generation set-top box chips. Kilopass’ Anti-Fuse NVM OTP IP provides hack-resistance storage for HDMI and conditional access security keys.
News categories: Kilopass Technology, Montage Technology, Linh Hong, Gene Liu, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage Technology licenses Allegro DVT video encoder IP for STB ICs
Oct 17, 2017 – Allegro DVT has announced that Montage Technology has licensed Allegro DVT's AL-E100 multi-format H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC encoder IP for integration into its next-generation set-top box (STB) products.
News categories: Allegro DVT, Montage Technology, Pierre Marty, Gene Liu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Monsoon Multimedia Adds Placeshifting to C2 Micro and Zenverge ICs
Jan 10, 2012 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced that it is porting its TV Anywhere placeshifting software engines to additional semiconductor platforms developed by C2 Microsystems, Inc. and Zenverge, Inc.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, C2 Micro, Zenverge, Middleware, OTT, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent