Digital TV News: IMTV
IMTV launches with Nagra CAS in Indonesia
Sep 30, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Indonesia’s newest satellite television provider, IMTV (PT Indonesia Media Televisi), a Lippo Group company, has selected NAGRA’s conditional access technology to secure the content being delivered over their network.
News categories: NAGRA, IMTV, Felix Ali Chendra, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
IMTV selects ADB software for BIGTV satellite service in Indonesia
Sep 16, 2013 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that IMTV, the newest entrant in the Indonesian pay-TV market, has selected ADB’s software and services to support BIGTV, a premium direct-to-home (DTH) satellite service launched earlier this month.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, IMTV, Felix Ali Chendra, Peter Balchin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
IMTV partners with Irdeto to launch 'BIGTV' service
Sep 9, 2013 – Irdeto has announced that IMTV, the new broadcasting arm of Indonesia's Lippo Group, has selected Irdeto Media Protection to securely deliver digital television content over BIGTV, a new premium DTH satellite service launched this month.
News categories: Irdeto, IMTV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Indonesia's IMTV DTH service to launch this month with Bittree
Mar 12, 2013 – Bittree has announced that PT Indonesia Media Televisi (IMTV) has equipped its direct to home facility with a suite of 53 Bittree video and audio patchbays. Launching this month, IMTV is a new Indonesian DTH television service broadcasting 150 SD and HD channels via the LippoStar satellite.
News categories: Bittree, Indonesia Media Televisi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Kudelski 2012 half year results released
Aug 21, 2012 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) has announced its 2012 half year results. Emerging markets sustained the Group's Digital TV business in the half. Once again, a strong demand for the Group's products in Latin America drove first half revenues.
News categories: Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Brazilian MSO SimTV chooses security partner Conax for digitization of its cable TV operations
Aug 9, 2011 – Conax has announced that it has entered into a contract with Brazilian cable TV operator, SimTV. Conax will deliver a content protection solution for SIMTV's cable TV service and guidance for the digitization of the operator's 16 remote sites.
News categories: Conax, SimTV, Brazil, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5