Digital TV News: Jodie McAfee
MadHive, Inscape to enable linear, OTT planning, activation & attribution for Local TV
Jun 12, 2019 – MadHive has announced the integration of Inscape’s glass level TV viewing data into its AI advertising platform. Broadcast networks can now sell linear advertising alongside data enriched OTT inventory, as well as provide brands with the ability to manage campaigns in real-time.
News categories: MadHive, Inscape, Adam Helfgott, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
FreeWheel taps into screen-level Smart TV data from Inscape
Mar 19, 2019 – FreeWheel has announced an agreement with Inscape, the company with viewing data from more than 10 million VIZIO smart TVs in the U.S. FreeWheel is now able to use Inscape data for modeling representativeness for demographic and consumer audience segments used in the selling of national TV advertising campaigns.
News categories: FreeWheel, Inscape, Claudio Marcus, Jodie McAfee, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
U.S. media companies and VIZIO form addressable advertising consortium
Mar 12, 2019 – U.S. media and technology companies, in collaboration with smart TV company VIZIO, have announced the formation of a consortium dedicated to the development and deployment of a new, open standard for addressable advertising on connected TVs.
News categories: VIZIO, Project OAR, William Wang, Mike Dean, Jesse Redniss, Dave Clark, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
comScore adds Smart TV data via partnership with Inscape
Aug 9, 2018 – comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a partnership with Inscape. The addition of Inscape’s opt-in ACR smart TV viewing data adds new insights to comScore’s measurement footprint for its custom marketing solutions.
News categories: comScore, Inscape, Cathy Hetzel, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
Inscape partners with Dativa to speed adoption of Smart TV data
Feb 15, 2018 – Inscape has announced that it has selected Dativa as a preferred professional services partner. Dativa is a data-centric professional services company that helps customers with onboarding, modeling or transforming data, and application construction.
News categories: Dativa, Inscape, Michael Collette, Jodie McAfee, Big Data, Smart TV, Worldwide
4C Insights integrates Inscape's Smart TV data
Jan 29, 2018 – 4C Insights has announced a deal to integrate automatic content recognition (ACR) from Inscape, the Smart TV data company. Through the partnership, marketers can now access Inscape’s smart TV viewership data within the 4C software platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, Inscape, Anupam Gupta, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box