Digital TV News: Kazakhtelecom
Kazakhtelecom iD TV adds online access
Mar 26, 2014 – Kazakhtelecom has announced the launch of iDTV Online, giving online access to channels from its iDTV IPTV service, without a set-top box.
News categories: Kazakhtelecom, iD TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, TV Everywhere
Netris End-to-End OTT Solution Protected by SecureMedia Encryptonite ONE System
Oct 21, 2009 – SecureMedia and Netris have announced the latest addition to the IPSoft™ Interactive Digital TV family that provides an end-to-end cutting-edge solution for secured multimedia delivery over Internet.
News categories: SecureMedia, Netris, Content Protection, DRM, OTT, Video Exchange
Kazakhtelecom launches 'ID TV' IPTV service
Mar 4, 2009 – On February 11, 2009, Kazakhstan's national carrier, Kazakhtelecom, began providing interactive television services under the brand name 'ID TV' in Astana.
News categories: Kazakhtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan
Netris Partners with SecureMedia to Deliver Leading Edge IPTV Systems to JSC Kazakhtelecom
Sep 9, 2008 – Netris and SecureMedia have announced an end-to-end IPTV installation under a contract with JSC Kazakhtelecom. The rollout will take place this year in the capital Astana, and will then extend to other major cities throughout Kazakhstan.
News categories: Netris, SecureMedia, Kazakhtelecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2020, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Middleware
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0