Digital TV News: Pontis Technologies
Minerva and Pontis Technologies unveil white-label Cloud TV offering
May 8, 2020 – Pontis Technologies has unveiled a white label cloud-based television service for Latin American operators. Built on Minerva's service management platform, the product offers a full range of television functionalities.
News categories: Minerva, Pontis Technologies, Randy Osborne, Leonardo Gioino, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, OTT
Verizon Digital Media Services provides content delivery for Grupo Clarín
Jul 17, 2018 – Verizon Digital Media Services announced that its content delivery network is now utilized by the main digital media properties of Grupo Clarín. Verizon worked with local partner Pontis Technologies to onboard the Grupo Clarín properties.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, Grupo Clarín, Pontis Technologies, Chris Carey, Damián Molinari, Argentina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Verizon Digital Media Services and Pontis Technologies partner for Latin America
Mar 7, 2017 – Verizon Digital Media Services and Pontis Technologies have announced a partnership that will make over-the-top (OTT) and content delivery network (CDN) services from Verizon available throughout Latin America.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, Pontis Technologies, Ralf Jacob, Leonardo Gioino, Content Distribution, Latin America, OTT
Catel deploys Amino IPTV devices in Argentina
May 28, 2015 – Catel, the association representing a new breed of locally-focused IPTV operators in Argentina, has deployed Amino devices in the rollout of a second wave of pay-TV services in key cities across the country.
News categories: Amino, Catel, Donald McGarva, Ariel Fernandez Alvarado, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Argentine cooperatives adopt Pontis Technologies IPTV solution
Mar 1, 2015 – Pontis Technologies has announced that during 2014 its IPTV solution was adopted by three cooperatives in Argentina. The solution offers interactive television via a set-top box, as well as support for multiscreen services to smart TVs, PCs, tablets and smartphones.
News categories: Pontis Technologies, COLSECOR, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020