Digital TV News: Pontis Technologies
Verizon Digital Media Services provides content delivery for Grupo Clarín
Jul 17, 2018 – Verizon Digital Media Services announced that its content delivery network is now utilized by the main digital media properties of Grupo Clarín. Verizon worked with local partner Pontis Technologies to onboard the Grupo Clarín properties.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, Grupo Clarín, Pontis Technologies, Chris Carey, Damián Molinari, Argentina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Verizon Digital Media Services and Pontis Technologies partner for Latin America
Mar 7, 2017 – Verizon Digital Media Services and Pontis Technologies have announced a partnership that will make over-the-top (OTT) and content delivery network (CDN) services from Verizon available throughout Latin America.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, Pontis Technologies, Ralf Jacob, Leonardo Gioino, Content Distribution, Latin America, OTT
Catel deploys Amino IPTV devices in Argentina
May 28, 2015 – Catel, the association representing a new breed of locally-focused IPTV operators in Argentina, has deployed Amino devices in the rollout of a second wave of pay-TV services in key cities across the country.
News categories: Amino, Catel, Donald McGarva, Ariel Fernandez Alvarado, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Argentine cooperatives adopt Pontis Technologies IPTV solution
Mar 1, 2015 – Pontis Technologies has announced that during 2014 its IPTV solution was adopted by three cooperatives in Argentina. The solution offers interactive television via a set-top box, as well as support for multiscreen services to smart TVs, PCs, tablets and smartphones.
News categories: Pontis Technologies, COLSECOR, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video