Digital TV News: Wayne Gattinella
120% increase in CTV and mobile apps classified as fraudulent
Jun 13, 2019 – DoubleVerify has released its 2019 Global Insights Report, providing a market-by-market benchmark on the current and future state of media quality on the Internet. The Report explores global trends in brand safety, fraud and viewability.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
DoubleVerify acquires digital video technology company, Zentrick
Feb 20, 2019 – DoubleVerify has announced that it has acquired Zentrick, a digital video technology company that provides middleware solutions to drive the execution and performance of online video advertising for the world’s largest brands, platforms and publishers.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Zentrick, Wayne Gattinella, Pieter Mees, Frederik Neus, Advertising, Belgium, MnA, Worldwide
DoubleVerify adds brand safety and suitability verification for YouTube
Dec 13, 2018 – DoubleVerify has expanded its partnership with YouTube to include brand safety and suitability measurement. DoubleVerify's coverage helps advertisers wishing to avoid unsuitable content or categories of lesser relevance to their brand.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
DoubleVerify identifies first scaled CTV botnet attack
Nov 16, 2018 – DoubleVerify (DV) has announced the identification of a new bot network specifically targeting Connected TV (CTV) devices. DV uncovered the botnet after the company saw a 40% spike in traffic from CTV devices.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Roy Rosenfeld, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform