Digital TV News: Xiong Wen
Hillcrest gesture control selected by Lenovo
Apr 22, 2014 – Hillcrest Labs has announced that Lenovo's new line of Smart TVs is using Hillcrest's patented Freespace® in-air pointing and motion control software.
News categories: Hillcrest Labs, Lenovo, Dan Simpkins, Xiong Wen, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
DTS and Lenovo Bring High-Definition Audio Experience to Smart TVs
May 14, 2012 – DTS (Nasdaq:DTSI) has announced that Lenovo has integrated DTS audio into its K91 smart TV. The K91 smart TV is the world's first smart TV powered by Qualcomm's 1.5GHz dual-core 8060 Snapdragon CPU and operated by the Android 4.0 system.
News categories: DTS, Lenovo, China, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Qualcomm Expands Snapdragon Family with Introduction of Processors for Smart TVs and Digital Media Adapters
Jan 10, 2012 – Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) has announced that the Company's Snapdragon™ processors are powering smart TVs at CES in Las Vegas. The first example, from Lenovo, is the world's first smart TV running on the Android 4.0 operating system.
News categories: Qualcomm, Lenovo, CES2020, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
VIA Platform to Power Lenovo and BesTV Smart TV Solution
Jan 5, 2012 – VIA Technologies has announced that BesTV New Media, a subsidiary of Shanghai Media Group (SMG) and Lenovo Group in Shanghai have adopted the VIA Nano processor to power the Lenovo A30 Internet TV Set Top Box.
News categories: VIA Technologies, SMG, Lenovo, China, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service